Monday 5 August 2019

BC Day and the Happy Nails Pedicure Blues: Monday, August 5th!

Do unto those downstream as you would have those upstream do unto you. -Wendell Berry, farmer and author (b. 5 Aug 1934) 


 
Happy BC Day, Kids! The only evening Lady Dar and I are available, this week, is tomorrow, Tuesday, August 6th, so if anyone would like to play with us that would be the night. Let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly. We'll host if that suits. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! I can play Tuesday at Ann’s, Susan Patrick, you will have to deal me out. I have grandkids and other visitors till the end of August, Hope to play Again in sept. Theresa Sorry, Patrick, I'm busy. Next week? Dianne Sorry guys, but as I said earlier we are away till the end of August, but looking forward to seeing you all when back.  Cheers, Mike I cant make it this week. Thanks tho. Have fun! Cheers Carol

Hi Patrick and others I can play and also host this week on Tuesday at 2081 Quebec....if that works. Reply all so I know whether to set up 1 or tables. Cheers Ann Hi Ann of Green Back Yard Quebec Street! Thanks for hosting! To date we have enough for one table, for sure. If I have any more nibbles I'll let you know as soon as I know! Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio






Good Afternoon everyone. Hope you are having a fun long weekend. This is the schedule for the next 2 weeks...… not as many shows this month. Still looking for someone for Thursday August 15th. Hi Carole: I'd like to volunteer as we have friends visiting so we'll be there anyway. Thanks, Patrick! Sorry Patrick I gave the 15th to Linda. This will be her only night in August to volunteer. me Hi Craole: That's fine! I thought I'd try but understand. Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment