Friday 2 August 2019

Captive Cats and the SPCA Dr John Blues: Friday, August 2nd!

I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. -James Baldwin, writer (2 Aug 1924-1987) 


Patrice, how are you possum? Flick me your number when you get a moment. We are well over do for a catch up. I'm thinking Canada early next yearHello Tiptoe! Grand to hear from you! How is your hip? I'm doing very well with my complete right shoulder replacement, March 12th, so now it's daily exercises to regain flexibility, strength, etc. Find twelve tipples, three times a day, works wonders on affected muscles! Be grand to have you visit. Give us a shout at 1-250-493-0092, figuring out time difference, and we'll plan accordingly. Big news here is that teenager Chloë, (When we met you in Raratonga!), is six months pregnant! All goes well with her and baby so everyone is delighted, of course. Snapola was taken a month or so ago now, at Dream Café, here in town, a fabulous live music/restaurant venue. Used to play squash with Wild Bill. Fondestos from Lady Dar. Cheers, Patrice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment