Friday 23 August 2019

Cactus and Floridian Hard Nose The Highway Blues: Friday, August 23rd!

It matters not how strait the gate, / How charged with punishments the scroll, / I am the master of my fate: / I am the captain of my soul. -William Ernest Henley, poet, critic, and editor (23 Aug 1849-1903) 
Power Outtage, Piano Moving and More! Hey Patrick, No problem at all. I think we should be able to use FaceTime. I’m just sorting out how I can record that. I do have an iPhone and use it often, but strangely enough recording FaceTime call conversations is not built in and seems difficult to do on phones. I’ve been using my school laptop for Skype, but it’s a Windows PC so doesn’t do FaceTime. I can use my desktop which is a Mac - I don’t have a webcam on that, but Diane lives close by and they have several. I’m going to head over get one to borrow later this morning.

Oh, and one other problem - we seem to have a power outage here this morning! So, all of the above is contingent on power being restored. I’m not sure when that might be but I’ll email or text once I know more. Here is my cell number. Eric 😃 Hi Eric! Unbelievable! The Great Balzarini would love this! Yes, I'm home all day so just give me a call when you are "plugged in"! I also tried to FaceTime the phone number you supplied but system said your number was not on FaceTime so not sure if you have initiated it or not. Anyway, we can always chat on the phone as a last resort. Buona Fortuna! Cheers, Patrizzio!


OK, sounds good. Yes, he would like this - I was thinking about the story of his battery lights during the great New York blackout! That number is my cell and the one I use for FaceTime, but probably says I’m unavailable because we don’t have wifi right now. I’ll call once we’re up and running. Eric 😃 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment