Sunday 18 June 2017

Hope Princeton Race to Vancouver Blues: Sunday, June 18th!






 




Hi Grumpster! Thanks for being so flexible regarding wine payment. Much appreciated. Yes, it will be just Sarge and I. I'm hoping we will be at your place around 7:00 pm but we'll phone when we are leaving Williams.

I usually eat around 6:30 or 7. I will close the gate around 4pm but the code is 1943 so come on in anytime and stop over at the house and I will show you up to the guest house. Are you staying more than that night? If so we can have dinner together on the 30th? Pat says she might not be here...........



Hi P. Yes it is because the intersection is busy that I suggested collecting me north of it. Easiest is to pul into the laneway imediately behind the church just before the lights (This assumes you will be traveling south, from town). I will there clad as described at the time to be confirmed closest to 0900 as suggested.
 

I might come away from you before 27th - I 'd like to work around my piano lesson. This assumes publicly available mode of conveyance like omnibus, dirigible or horse. No panic if its all the same to you, we could decide anon.
Ikea bike rack sounds fine. Great event at Groggestate, wonderful music, food and nature - eagles, otters, cruiseships. Cheers S


Hi Traveling Minstrel Man! Glad to hear Groggstate went so well. In our peregrinations today we'll try to swing by to scope out church lane-way. Could you send along your phone number so that we can call tomorrow morning, [or even chat later today], to confirm when we are about to leave.


Understand completely about when you might wish to leave the Burns Street Gulag, as Branko has come to call it! We have both taken bus into Vancouver, (Lady Dar quite a few times.), and it is about $44, one-way. We can chat about this once you know a bit more about piano lessons and have felt the lash of the overseer's whip a few times! If you are not in the lane-way, as you suggest, I'll understand.

As you know, we will be staying at Flamin's/Sarge's, for Bonnie Raitt's concert Monday evening. I believe, as of this writing, they are now in Monterey, having spent the weekend in San Francisco. Our paths probably won't cross as we hope to be gone, [With you, in shackles!], by 9:00 am, once morning rush hour dies down, before they fly into YVR. Chat soon. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pic: Juno and Branko making a quick getaway from the Gulag

No comments:

Post a Comment