Monday 26 June 2017

Last Push for Kindling While Singing The Garage Clean-up Blues: Monday, June 26th!

Hello Long Lost Bridge Friends, et al! Not sure what people may have chatted about, last week, regarding this week's game. I'm off to LA tomorrow so I will not be available until July 18th. However, Lady Dar is available tomorrow if the game is on. However, she'll need to hitch a ride with someone, unless she hosts, as I will be taking our car to Tinsel Town. Trust everyone is well. Let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patrizzio! 

Pics: Our friends, Polly and Mick, from Vancouver, stayed last night and The Brotherhood took on The Sisterhood in a battle to the death in bridge. They showed little, if any, mercy, trouncing us 3,000 to 300, in the course of which bidding and making a small slam as well as a doubled/redoubled contract! Better times at Meyer Family Vineyard where we enjoyed a lovely picnic yesterday afternoon, after first tasting at Syncromesh. Pics: Tasting at Syncromesh then picnicing at Meyer; Mick with Jack, the owner. Just checking ... 6 spades, non vulnerable making 7 doubled and redoubled is 1820.  Pauline

I'm in the Kootenays until July 4th. The lake, sunshine and company are fantastic for so a great time is had by all. See you all soon. Hugs, Olly I am available for any evening this week, but tonight and Friday. Starting next week we have guests for a week, and after that we are gone for the rest of the month. So this week is my last chance to see any of my bridge friends for a while. Hopefully see you soon. Cheers Mike Phil and I are good for Tues but not Wed. We'll host tomorrow if Mike can pick up Corinne. Ollie and Jos are gone. Judy can you come?? anyone else? See you Gill I can play tomorrow night but would need a ride. Cheers Corinne I am unable to play bridge this week as I am going to Kamloops for a few days , enjoy the cards...Judy Thanks Gill, Phil,
Corinne, I can pick you up, what time? Cheers Mike
6:15 should do. See you then, Corinne

Hi Patrick, How are you and Corrine doing these days? We haven’t ventured far since our French Polynesia trip in February. Was half expecting to hear from you in March for the Rugby 7s here then. We just went to the 7s with our neighbour and didn’t see anyone we knew. Had a great time though. Denise and I are coming up to our Ok home at Deep Roots on July 6th for about 10 days. We would love to have you and Corrine out for a barbie on our front deck sometime then.

I have been able to keep up with singles squash through the winter. Lately I have become friendly with "Gregarious Garth” who has recently joined VRC. He is awfully good at hitting the ball and is in incredible shape. I don’t think there is a gram of fat on him! But heh, he is just a young whipper snapper of only 62!
Hope we can get together in July. cheers, Bill & Denise.
 

I love the vicious lounging watch command...those bikes are safe for sure! Also love the back yard sitting circle but it looks like Mom continues to figure out the living room off the kitchen as its configuration changes with each email Lol See you all very soon! Ayn

Hi Patrick You and friends are welcome to stay with us but a warning that we won't have a kitchen. We'll be in the midst of a reno that week. So as long as you don't mind eating out, there is room for all. Look forward to seeing you again. Elaine Hi Vancouverites, Upper Summeria et al! Gather weather cooperated for Canada's 150th Birthday Bash! Trust all goes well with everyone. Thanks for offer to stay so I will take you up, Elaine. However, it is only me as Lady Dar and Chloƫ will fly back to Vancouver on Monday, July 10th and then on to Penticton, by bus, for The Marriage Officiant, on Tuesday. Josinta and Aarturo have had their first grandchild so are not able to attend Folk Fest this year.
Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!





No comments:

Post a Comment