Saturday 28 July 2018

Lady Dar and the Daily Watering Can Blues: Saturday, July 28th!

Good prose is like a windowpane. -George Orwell, writer (1903-1950)
 

Hi Steinbachians! Trust you are both well. Just had a Friend request from you, Sandee, on Facebook. Since we are already friends I am wondering if you have been hacked. Has happened to numerous other friend so thought I'd sent along this "alert"!
 
Just back from the Farmers' Market, buying beets and corn for tomorrow night's dinner. Chloë and Her Fashion/Furnishings Advisor are out looking for a bed for Sendero, as well as fabric to recover the four dining table chairs she received from a friend. So far Chloë has had two people who are interested in the ad she put up for her downstairs room. Must away as I am taking The MarriageMobile in to have a chip in windshield repaired. Noticed booth in parking lot at Canadian Tire earlier this morning when we picked up a couple of storage units for patio cushions and such. Lad there said it was just on cusp of being able to be filled so hope he is right! Stay well. Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Cactus Cats this morning!

On Saturday afternoon, while Lady Dar was performing a wedding at Red Rooster, [Before and After!], I picked up a number of wine releases.  At Popular Grove I was taken with parachutes, in spite of smoke haze. At Township 7 there were four "Babes" well into tasting. I gave each one of them Lady Dar's card so who knows what future marriage business might be drummed up. Their new patio set-up is very attractive and we should organize a game of bocci as there has been a pitch, amidst the vines, for a year or so now. 

Hi everyone from my secret kite-surfing spot! Michaelo! Hello Michaelo et al: Somewhere in South America? Somewhere in Poland! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Bidders all, please Identify locazziones for fabulous bridge prizes!Bridge and Pot Luck on Monday nite at Jos's: Hi Everyone, short notice but thought we should have a game and a pot luck on Monday if enough people are around. Jos has offered to host. Reply if you can come for 6 pm. Happy Hot Weekend, Best Corinne Count me in...... I'm excited to see everyone! Thanks Corrine and Jos..... see you Monday at 6. Hugs, Olly Sounds great. I will be there!

Want to carpool Corinne? JudyI will bring a BBQ chicken Judy Sounds yummy and fun everybody. I will have chipotle blackbean burgers. Looking forward to see everybody on Monday. Jos. I’ll bring an orzo salad. Olly See everyone tomorrow. I'll bring orzo salad. Hugs, Olly Hi again, Orzo has left town.....both Nesters and the IGA are out of it. So I will be bringing a dessert platter... blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and some goodies instead of the orzo salad. Hugs, Olly Thanks Jos and Corinne Phil and i will be there. We'll bring a salad and fresh baked bread. bye Gill Hi Spiller Road Folk! If you'd like to carpool with us, be at Burns Street Construction Zone, with hard hats, at 5:40 pm. Cheers, Patrizzio!Corinne, Thanks for organizing a Bridge night and Jos thank you for hosting. Unfortunately I am working tomorrow so I am unable to attend. Have fun! Pamela
 





No comments:

Post a Comment