Tuesday 9 April 2019

In-House Vacuum Blues: Tuesday, April 9th!

Bad weather always looks worse through a window. -Tom Lehrer, singer-songwriter and mathematician (b. 9 Apr 1928)

Hi James! Just a quick note to let you know that we won't be attending tonight's screening. Although I'd like to see The Dressmaker again, (Lady Dar for first time), something has come up and we can't make it. I trust this will not cause you any inconvenience. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi I want to go to that restaurant, it looks so good! Can we fit in everything; hike, yoga, bike ride, wine tasting, relaxing, reading, watching Netflix, petting the cat, reno tour? I like the idea of riding from the airport, that is a good start. Is that what you meant? Ron turns 66 today, nothing special, he is working his guts out as usual lol -- he is going to a hockey playoff game tonight, - I am drumming! I bought him wireless apple ear buds. He loves them! Rhoda 

Hi Ski! With your itinerary, you won't have time to sleep, let alone relax! Please pass along our heartiest congratulations to Ronaldo, as well as the card I sent to you for him. Thanks. Yes, I'll send Lady Dar with a bike and meet you at airport and we can go for a jaunt. I'll call FSB shortly to make a reservation as it is such a tiny place that one can lose out if you don't have one, especially in the summer, of course. Lady Darjeeling was at yoga this morning and is now working on her income tax. I filed mine a few weeks ago and have my refund already! 
 
Unfortunately, I think she will owe CRA so she told me she is planning to charge you high season rates, as well as restaurant prices for wine consumed at the Burns Street Gin Joint and Hot SHeets Hotel! Even petting Etta and Duke will come with a charge so bring plenty of cash! SPEND IT ON YOURSELF INSTEAD OF YOUR KIDS! 

However, I think Chloƫ's rates are quite a bit lower so I'll ask her if she has any vacancies for the dates you are here! Must awya as I want to ride shortly. Have just started Quicksand: When "a mass shooting takes place at a prep school in Stockholm's wealthiest neighbourhood Djursholm, a normal high school student, Maja Norberg, finds herself on trial for murder. When the events of that tragic day are revealed, so too are the private details about her relationship with Sebastian Fagerman and his dysfunctional family. Fondestos to you and Route 66 Ronaldo from Lady Darjeeling. Cheers, Ski, Patrizzio! Pics: Some snaps of yesterday's hike. Wish I could have been along!

Hi Pat: Well if I can help you guys out financially it will be my pleasure -it’s takes away from the donation I was going to give to the hungry and homeless in Cape Breton. I love your wild flower pictures, they are so beautiful. Will they be around in June? I don’t remember wild flowers last year, but I was earlier. Thanks for the emails! BTW, we can spend some if tour tax refund on dinner.
Nite Rhoda
Hi Nite Lite Goil! You must be related to Lady Darjeeling as she suggested I pay for dinner as well! Depending on what you both order I may well be hungry and homeless in Penticton myself! Most of the wildflowers will probably be gone by the time you arrive, although, at higher altitudes, some are to be found, given cooler micro-climate. Glad you enjoy the messages and I'm pleased to see that yours are becoming more frequent and detailed! Stop texting and you will find true happiness! Happy Belated Birthday to Ronaldo and Fondestos from your twin spend, spend, spend sister, Lady Dar! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Burns Street felines in their natural habitat! 
 

Rode for almost two hours today and then was rewarded with Lady Darjeeling's fabulous turkey meatballs and roasted vegetables, broccoli, carrots and parsnips, with a simple sliced beefsteak tomatoe slathered in chopped green oniones. Chocolate ice-cream for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment