Thursday 11 April 2019

Lady Darjeeling Sings the Molly Maid Blues: Thursday, April 11th!

There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking. -Theodore Rubin, psychiatrist and writer (11 Apr 1923-2019)


Hi Patrick, Thanks for the posting to Ted’s guest book. It is heartwarming to know that Ted’s legacy lives on, be it with soda stream! Congratulations on your new great-granddaughter, Olivia Rose., also born on Ted’s Birthday. She is a beaut. Glad to hear the shoulder is healing well. Pretty soon you will be the million dollar man with all these surgeries. Hope to see you & Corinne soon. Love to you both. Elaine Hi again, Elaine! Not sure if Lady Dar has been in touch but I believe she will be in Vancouver, for her book club, on Monday, April 29th, and for most of the following week as well. I'm driving down with ChloĆ« on Friday. The three of us will attend a friend's 65th, at Gibson's Tapworks, on Saturday. I trust we'll be able to connect at some point. Until then, stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio, The Million Dollar Titanium Man Whose Considerable Assets are Not Available as Legal Tender!

Hello Patrick, Pussy cat is doing well high up on the shelf. Hi to Corinne, and you are right, for all the new cars, one needs a pilot licence to be able to decipher the dash-boards. I would never be ble to get into a car without a key never mind getting out, I would sit there until mold grows out of my ears. One of my friends just bought an electronic car, too scary for me, the mileage is limited and you have to know where the next charging station is. Too much
for me. Take care Patrizo love GiselašŸš—



Hi again, Gisela! You had me in stitches over your description of mould growing out of your ears! However, I'm sure you really would be able to manage. Busy time ahead with the Fest of Ale, on this weekend. We are going on Saturday with friend, Flamin', up from Vancouver until after Easter. Live music at Mile Zero, [Wine bar across from Cannery Brewing, not all that far from us. We can walk along Penticton Creek, from our place. We have tickets.], on Sunday night so quite a packed, fun-filled weekend. Stay well, Liebchen! Happy Easter to you, Gisela. Cheers, Patrizzio!
 
Patrick James Dunn Hi Annemarie Tremonte! I know it is almost a year since you posted this delightful video but it reminds me of the time we spent at your parent's farm! Cheers, Patrizzio! Annemarie Bartlome Dear Patrizzio, jes...it was a very wonderful time together......now, the wether is cold, we hope the spring come soon....cheers Annamaria and Rudi Rudenheimer 
OROFINO SPRING 2019 COLLECTOR'S CLUB SHIPMENT DETAILS: I will get Pat Dunn to pick up my order which will save you from shipping it. Wayne


Hi Sarge! Missed you tonight as we enjoyed a wonderful, wonderful evening, [Thanks, Beckster and Kid Chelene, for simply scrumptious meal and fab rum! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so no snaps!], around the swimming pool! We filled it with your latest Black Widow releases and had a fab time splashing around. Ash and Ave tried out their new water wings so the hootch certainly didn't go to waste. Probably use beer from Fest of Ale next time. We are going on Saturday but Beckster, Kid Chelene and Flamin' are going Friday evening, Flamin' on Saturday as well. Live music at Mile Zero, [wine bar across from Cannery Brewing], on Sunday night so you really are missing a packed, fun-filled weekend. Shellster related your team's curling success and we wish you and rest of the line-up well in coming championship games. Please pass along our sincere condolences to Randall! Perhaps he could use one of my "Dusty Special" sticks to deliver his rocks to greater advantage next year!

While we are more than happy to collect your wine from Orofino I plan to give them a call to see if shipments might be ready over Easter weekend. If they are we could pick them up before heading to Osoyoos, perhaps do some tasting around Cawston, or make a day trip once at Spirit Ridge, depending on weather, timing, etc. Anyway, I'll no more once I talked to someone at winery and I'll let you know what I find out, of course.
 
Lady Darjeeling and Flamin' are already working on the details of coming European junket so you better win the championship as you are going to need the prize money to pay for all the Five Star hotels The Sisterhood insist on staying in! For my part, I'll be sleeping in the car as I cannot afford the luxury, sheer luxury that has become a way of life for the Rich and Famous of Harbour Terrace ever since we moved! Stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Front garden, Easter wreath; Duke and Explorer Etta! She leaps from counter, just beside the edge of the sink, to the top shelf! Back down for a stroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment