Saturday 7 March 2020

Rowan James and the Return of The Tinsel Town Blues: Saturday, March 7th!

The only wisdom we can hope to acquire is the wisdom of humility: Humility is endless. -T.S Eliot, poet (1888-1965)


Rowan and Nana: Rowan peeking at the world inside the plane and taking in every detail over Nana's shoulder xoxo I miss him! Even if he does travel like a Saudi Prince and his entourage!
 
[Waiting at the airport for our last flight....almost home!]
 
Didn't know u won the shirt. Yeah!! I know I was disappointed at the shot u took of us too. Usually your pics are great It is turning out to be a nice day
I am off to shoreline shortly. It was busy yesterday... lots going to brad paisley concert at soec. Cathy and I are doing a Costco trip tomorrow She goes for a knee replacement on the 17th. See u Monday Xo Hi Costco Run Girl! Speaking of Brad Paisley I want to watch Country Music, by Ken Burns, on PBS. Recorded a background special on the making of it, last night. Was too sleepy to watch all of it as it was two hours long. Unfortunately, I didn't win sweater as draw has yet to take place! I was just being optimistic! Heard from The Sisterhood, from the airport in Vancouver. All goes well. Will be leaving to collect them in an hour or so if the flight is on time. Must away to ready myself for the vacationers. Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio!


Hi Patrick, Thanks for being so helpful. I have not yet done any serious scheduling, just trying to get an idea from owners when they would be available. I also hope to sign up a few more owners so if you know of owners who might enjoy the experience let them know. Since it seems that you may have some constraints please let me know when you would be able to come and I will try to work around that. Thanks again Mike


Hi Mike! Have had a chance to chat with Corinne about FTF Expo and we are pretty flexible. We can make ourselves available for a couple of hours, [perhaps longer], each day, if required/needed. Do you want us to bring our car or will we just be at a booth/table available to answer questions and chat with people about our experience with an evehicle? Trust this helps with your planning. Cheers, Patrizzio!





That's great Patrick. Please bring your car. Our tentative plan was to park owner operated EVs on the roof of the parking lot at Lakeside where owners could engage with interested public. If the weather is not so good we would move down one level where it will be dry but not so well lighted. We will be directing visitors to the area where privately owned vehicles are parked so that they can wander around and talk to owners who are there. This approach worked well
last year, even though the weather was not agreeable. Best Mike Healey Hi again, Mike! Fine, we'll drive our car down and park where you've mentioned. I assume you'll let us know when as soon as you've had time to plan with more detail. Cheers, Patrizzio!
 
Hi Patrick, I am not sure what to do about a hike on Monday. The weather looks like it will be fine. At this point I have not heard back from Chuck. He could be in Princeton for the weekend and Tony was unsure if he could make it Monday. Was Colin going to be available Monday? Let’s wait until we hear from Tony and Chuck. I am good with impromptu plans. Cheers, Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment