Wednesday 11 December 2019

Switch from Telus to Shaw Telecomm Blues: Wednesday, December 11th!

Everything you add to the truth subtracts from the truth. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn, novelist, Nobel laureate (11 Dec 1918-2008) 







Hi James! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be attending the Picnic Lunch tomorrow. Sorry for not being able to help gather firewood on Monday. Anyway, look forward to visiting with many of the gang I've not seen for some time. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hello Budino Brothers Vinophiles! Thanks for the more than delightful message and birthday wishes. Deeply sorry that we weren't home to chat. I do apologize for taking so long to reply and thank you but Rowan James has been keeping us busy, as I'm sure you can well imagine. We'll try to phone, at some point on the weekend. Ayn arrives tomorrow, but not until 8:00 pm or so. I think we will have dinner here one night this weekend but not sure if that has been set as of this writing.

Had a lovely dinner over at Chloë's place this evening and when Rowan James was changed and fed, [twice, with me assisting Lady Dar on former], we watched two episodes of The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Do you know it? We love it. Am attending the hiking group's Annual Christmas Picnic, tomorrow. Usual spot is a place out of Summerland, along the KVR, right on a small river, so picturesque spot. Group went out on Monday to forage for firewood as we usually have a bonfire and roast sausages, etc. I haven't really "earned" the right to be there, not having been hiking for ages. Anyway, really looking forward to catching up with many of the gang I've not seen in sometime. Stay well. Thanks again for your wonderful, boisterous message. From the sounds of it you were obviously knocking back some pretty high octane porch cleaner! Stay well. Cheers, Il Conduttore/Grand Tummler/Patrizzio!

In case you missed this!🥃slainte Colin

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/12/laphroaig-16-year-old-review.html?utm_source=pmntnl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=191211


Hi Colin! Quite enjoyed  the review. I think I'll look for this Laphroaig, so thanks. Must away as fire needs another log and my glass another snort of malt! Stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Big Al! I always knew you were in denial, Big Molly! Put the blame on me, why don't you? How could you tell how word was spelled from hearing me shout
it out Donald! Must away. Stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pic: Ready for Winter and Christmas at The Burns Street Bistro!


No comments:

Post a Comment