Wednesday 13 March 2019

New Right Shoulder Without The Blues: Tuesday, March 12th!

All of life is a foreign country. -Jack Kerouac, author (12 Mar 1922-1969)






Hello Patrick and Corinne, Hans and I are planning a trip to BC / Vancouver / Vancouver Island first part of July. Are you at home / in BC then? Much love, Margareta 😘  Hi Margareta, We are definitely home in July and would be so happy to see you. I just took Patrick to hospital for his shoulder replacement surgery. He will be home tomorrow and then has 6 weeks of no driving and starting rehab. I just spent a week in LA visiting Ayn and my new great granddaughter Olivia born Feb. 22. That was after 2 months in Mexico. Which was great, but it is still snowing here in Penticton. Which is very unusual for this time of year. Let us know when you make your travel plans firm. Do you plan to drive up here or fly? We are looking forward to seeing you and meeting Hans.
Hugs Corinne Great! We are just starting to plan the trip. Will let you. As of now we'll be in Canada from app. July 5 and two weeks from there. Best regards to you and for a quick recovery for Patrick XO MARGARETA 😘 And congratulations to great-grandparenthood. Lovely baby, saw the photos on fb. hugs, M

Good morning Patrick, Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hope all goes well. Will await an update from either you or Corinne in due course. I assume she is back from Mexico and her exciting travels and no doubt understandably having trouble getting used to the freezing cold weather.

André arrived safely on Saturday and is currently up in Whistler visiting with friends and sorting out his truck (which had to be dug out from the snow). As you both know I arrive on Sunday 24th when we begin our two weeks of cat sitting and apartment viewing in and around Burnaby. I will give you a call once I am in BC to catch up with all your news and agree our timing for our planned visit to the Interior next month. Take care my friends and much love to you both, Rosemary XXX


Dear Sabina Bigos-Jaworowska, I'm emailing on behalf of my husband Patrick Dunn who is in hospital having shoulder replacement surgery. I noted that that your letter is dated January 28, 2019 and we just received it. You did not include our correct address which is 611 Burns St, Penticton, BC V2A 4X2.

We have forwarded all the medical invoices last summer to our travel insurance company and assumed that they had all been paid. I will contact them again.
If they do not settle this invoice we will transfer the money to your account.
On behalf of Patrick Dunn please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. Sincerely, Corinne Durston


No comments:

Post a Comment