Wednesday 6 March 2019

Last Ditch Deep Water Walking Blues: Wednesday, March 6th!

"Yes," I answered you last night; / "No," this morning, Sir, I say. / Colours seen by candlelight, / Will not look the same by day. -Elizabeth Barrett Browning, poet (6 Mar 1806-1861) 

Photo: Colin / Wikimedia Commons
Hi Imelda! Pleased to learn that great-grandparenting schedule has not prevented you from paying attention to your wardrobe. Obviously, you are jealous of Olivia and all her clothes! Your dinner sounded tasty indeed.

Had a quick hop onto my tummy at 6:15 am his morning to make sure I knew it was time to get up! Just finished playing soccer with Duke. He came inside and immediately went to spare bedroom door and cried until I started tossing balls for him to bat. Miss Etta came to the side of the bed and then chased one into hallway, leaping and hopping, skidding into furniture and turning up corners of carpets. Quite a crew!

I'm heading out to pool to be there by 10:00 am as from schedule I picked up a few visits ago the deep end should be free of various on-going programs by then. After today's session I'm going to hospital to Pre-Surgical Screening for blood tests, etc., and then home to put house in order, laying of red carpet, and more, to ready place for the return of Her Ladyship! Few snowflakes this morning and 5-10 cm predicted for overnight! Better dress warmly or I'll have to put you in freezer until Spring arrives and garlic pushes through! Fondestos to Ayn, Pierre, Olivia and her parents and Much Love to you, One Sleep Girl! Cheers, Patrizzio!
 
Hello Tinsel Town, Falcon and Sendero! You might wish to stay in LA, Lady Dar, as it started snowing, late this morning. Didn't stick but forecast predicts 5-10 cm overnight! Am wondering what the roads will be like tomorrow afternoon. If it does fall I'm hoping 97 will be clear by the time I leave for Kelowna so that travel time isn't further complicated. I assume you, Lady Dar, will not be amused if it is snowing after enjoying the warmer climes of Mexico and LA!

Went into hospital this afternoon, after I'd been to pool, to have blood samples taken for Tuesday's surgery. [Funnily enough I ran into the wife of the couple we bought our house from back in 2015. She is the Nurse Manager for a number of different wards and she happened to be in the Pre-Surgical Screening Unit when I walked into office. Have been thinking about them over last few weeks as we still receive mail for them even though they've been back in town, (They were in the United Arab Emirates for two years after they sold their home.), for over two years now. More mail today!] Have to go back as if I'd had samples taken today I couldn't use pool over next five days as numbers would wash off wrist band they need to affix at time of taking blood samples. I'll return on Friday so at least I'll have two more deep water sessions.

Hope Lady Dar, or Chloƫ, will join me at Carmi on Saturday and/or Sunday/Monday. Everyone else, in group, who might have liked to explore Carmi, is busy. At any rate, over next few days I plan to set up my bike on its trainer for use in the Rumpus Room. [Have been saying this for months but never got around to it even though I bought a mat to protect floor!] I want to have it ready, anyway, so that I can use it once I have the go ahead from doctor or physio after I've recovered enough to start exercising again.

After hospital I dropped in to have a pedicure and owner asked about you, Lady Dar. She couldn't understand why I wanted to stay in Polar Vortex of Penticton while you were basking in the sun! Must away as I want to prepare my dinner, large salad topped with the some of the packaged, sliced chicken breast Cody left in fridge in garage! Had a great sandwich, when back from pool, using one of the tasty buns that he left as well. Reverse Freeloading! Fondestos to one and all. Much Love, Patrizzio/Dad! PS: Picture scanning is near the top of my to-do list Ms Van Nuys! Pic: Colin Naslund sent this clip for Shrove Tuesday. Kitten looks like Miss Etta!

Can’t believe you had a pedicure without me. I didn’t have one here as I thought you would need one and was waiting to have it with you. Anyway I would like to try snowshoeing on Sunday after church as have a meeting on Saturday. See you tomorrow, Hope the snow does not make driving too difficult.
Love you Cora Lee
Please buy some salmon. Pieces plus the burgers. And lots of chicken C

Hello Patrick! On Monday we attempted to process for our March edition of clubSEVEN of which you are a member. Unfortunately the card we have on file was unable to be processed. We do not want you to miss out on this edition of great wine. To update you card either log onto you account at or you can call me or email me with your update. Thanks for being a member of clubSEVEN. I look forward to seeing you soon. Cheers, Jason Hi Jason! I added another card but was unable to delete the expired one. Let me know if this change will allow processing of order. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment