Saturday 15 June 2019

Garden Works and The Farmers' Market Blues: Saturday, June 15th!







Must away as Lady Dar and Chloë are just back from a local store, Garden Works, which had a 30% sale. [The Constant Gardener bought seeds for next year and Chloë picked up a tomatoe plant for her deck.], and we are off to stroll the Farmers' Market. Pics: Farmers' Market today: Leigh of Balsamic Bliss; Jim French with his grandson and Jake Snyder, beside Jim, both in hiking group.


Hi Dame Short Order Cook! Lovely of you to volunteer to host. Do you have room for two tables? If so, we'll switch from Summerlandia to The Lakeshore Taj Mahal! Let me know and we'll plan accordingly. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Hi Patrick: Just got your voicemail have been at a meeting all morning. Yes I have room for 2 tables. No problem at all. 7 would be better, but I can do 6:30 Dame Judith



Hello Rosemary!I have attached an album of the pictures I took during the very moving celebration of your father's life. Please pass it along to your mother and Heather, as well as your uncles, as a small token of my keen admiration of your father and his generous, warm friendship. Since I only knew your father for but a few short years it was more than heartening to learn so much more about his remarkable life and family. As I mentioned, at the memorial, I was also pleased to finally meet you and your sister, having heard about you both, primarily on the various hikes I took together with your parents and Tia, of course! Again, please accept my sincere condolences on the death of your beloved father. Patrick.

PS: I'm not sure if you have used Flickr before but if you follow the link below you can invoke the full album, not just the thumbnails. The system has changed since I last used it and viewing a given album seems not quite as readily straightforward as before this recent iteration.
Hi Patrick,
Thank you so much for the beautiful photos! Dad was our photographer and we haven't sorted out who should pick up the slack on photographing events in his absence. I will share them with the family. Thank you so much for your kind words. Rosemary

A Celebration of A Life More Than Well Lived! Hello Fellow Hikers! I have attached an album of the pictures I took during the very moving celebration of Jim's life as but a small token of my keen admiration of him and his generous, warm friendship. Since I only knew Jim for but a few short years it was more than heartening to learn so much more about his remarkable life and family. I was also pleased to finally meet Rosemary and Heather, having heard about them both, primarily on the various hikes I took together with their parents, and Tia, of course! I would also like to thank those who provided such wonderful, wonderful tributes to their dear, dear friend. Patrick.

Thanks Patrick. Cheers, Tim Very nice Patrizzzziooo, thank you! Aarturos Very nice Patrick…..thank you! Kilian Well done Patrick! Thanks Bill Hi all, a large thank you to all who attended the celebration of Jim Bryan. It was heartening to see so many! Jim

Hello Fartograms, We will be exploring the Shaha Bluffs on Monday, not sure which one, I'll decide today sometime, or we can decide when we get there. It will likely be an easy one and not too long. There are many trails to choose from. As usual, we will meet in Penticton at 8:00AM at Home Hardware. Summerlanders should meet at 7:40AM at the IGA parking lot, then carpool to Home Hardware. It should be a nice day, temperatures in the upper 20's. After our outing a beverage of your choice in a place to be determined! All sounds good doesn't it? See you then! Your Aarturos

Hello Fartograms, Your servants Aarturos and Josefa just did a reconnaissance hike of a track we think will be nice. All good, just be prepared for some rocky terrain. Cheers, Aart the Mountain Bard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment