Friday 21 June 2019

Summer Solstice and the Sandy Beach Lodge/Carter Family Blues: Friday, June 21st

Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does. -Jean-Paul Sartre, writer and philosopher (21 Jun 1905-1980) 


Hello Shuffle Off to Burns Double Demons! Unfortunately, Theresa cannot host next gathering, nor play, so we'll gather on Burns Street, at 7:00 pm, (to allow Dame Judith time, after work), on the 24th. Please let me know if you will join group so I can plan accordingly. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Just in case you are wondering if Josinta is alive and well, she is! Last night at Burns and then Dream to hear Laila Biali and Adam Robert Thomas!.... great photo of Jos by the way!

Hi Patrick and all Happy summer Thought I would be able to play this week but seem to be having a reaction to my 2nd shingles shot. Best to not commit this week. Let me tentatively say I should be able to host on July 8....but will confirm next week. AEB Hi Patrick. I can play on Monday. Dianne I am available but it looks like I would be 5th. So unless you get a couple more I will step back. Susan 

Hello Ski! Just thought I'd leave you to twist in the wind for a bit so that you have some idea of what it feels like to correspond with someone who is a pathological procrastinator! How could we forget that you are visiting? We've been looking forward to seeing you for years! Don't worry, I'll be at the airport to collect you on Tuesday, June 25th, at 12:12. Have even arranged for a red carpet to be in place for visiting VIP for Cape Breton!

Must away as Flamin' is about to drop by for java. She has been here all week to help out with grandchild care. Once she leaves I'll begin my daily shoulder exercises. Tonight we are off to Naramata for dinner, to Sandy Beach Lodge, where more close friends, Polly and Mick, from Vancouver, are staying, along with hordes of grandchildren! Anyway, say hello to one and all. Travel safely and drop me a line to let me know all goes according to plan. Fondestos from Lady Dar, out gardening in front yard. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Latest harvest; Duke and Lady Dar!

No comments:

Post a Comment