Friday 17 February 2017

Marci'a 65th Birthday Blues: Friday, February 17th!

In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute. -Thurgood Marshall, US Supreme Court Justice (1908-1993) 


The original gerrymander
Cartoonist: Unknown

How was your dinner? Going to get mom in an hour or so. Greg off to New York early this am. Pam drove him so at work early. Hugs Corinne Hi Chauffeur
Woman! Dinner with Josinta and Aarturo was fabulous, if I don't say so myself. They certainly enjoyed meal. Right after the Eagle Huntress they went to Cannery Brewing to have a drink with other friends from hiking group, (Gerd and his wife, I found out later), while I went home to ready meal. Josinta loved the fire and stood in front of it while we had drinks!

Must away as I want to split a bit of kindling before I head out to hospice for Marcia's 65th. I believe Michelle is bringing the birthday cake. Heard from Marian that her book club, run through SPL, is reading February, tomorrow, and library put together a book kit for this title. She suggested I might call to see if some of them might be available if people in our club are having difficulty obtaining work. Quite a coincidence that this is the first book we are reading for our club!

How goes the driving? What are roads and highways like? Sunny, sunny day here and snow is almost completely gone from front yard, and elsewhere, of course. Cats are mostly out. Duke comes in and hops up on a bar stool to say hello and be told what a good boy he is each time he is here for a bite or a drink. Miss Etta ate all of her breakfast, almost right away, so I had to put his bowl on counter to keep it away from The Husky Girl! Fondestos to one and all, Love, Patrizzio! Pics: Dinner and Cat Wars!

Good Morning Patrick, What a lovely meal you prepared for us, and with the fireplace burning nicely, heated discussions, and a finishing touch of malt or red,we just like to say thank you! Off to Osoyoos now, and hope to see you next Friday for a meal @ the Dronkers. Jos and Aart Hi Osoyoos Bound Folk! Delighted you enjoyed the meal and the "heated discusions"! So did I. Enjoy your weekend at Spirit Ridge. Will see you for bridge, here, on Wednesday. Thanks for dinner ivitazzzzzzione on Friday. We can chat about time, etc., on Wednesday. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Life a the Top and More! Thank you!! XoxoHip Hip Hooray! For She's Jolly Good VPP, Which Nobody Can Deny! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! PS: Does this mean Winston is President! 

Hi Rosita! Trust you are feeling better, already, and that you'll be back power shopping soon! Love, your favourite son-in-law, Patrizzio!

Happy Happy Birthday, Marcia! For She's a Jolly Good Fellow! Which Nobody Can Deny! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!  

Hi! Secret Admirer ................. Many thanks for the cute Valentine's Day card!! You are a sweet guy!! Hugs or should I say 'bows' from ME. Mary Lee xo

Hi Mah Jong Babe! Glad you enjoyed the card! I guess you were playing with The Sisterhood today. It was a lovely gathering for Marcia's 65th. Michelle made a fabulous lemon poppy cake. I had two pieces! Talked to Lady Dar earlier this evening. [Sounds like an interesting evening. Not surprise at Aalto's take on their Experience. Got here about 1pm, had lunch cleaned up and then did mom's meds. They then had a nap and have had CNN on loudly. Thank god the fire is not on. Dad has heater on full blast. Snow is really melting. What are you doing today? Besides sending cards? Cora Lee] Her Mom's eye surgery went well and her Dad, though frail, is otherwise fine. Weather is quite warm there and is supposed to rain over next few days. Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Marcia's 65th! Hi Patrick I need some info please call me. C

Hi Colleen!Thank you for the invitation to the lovely gathering for Marcia's 65th. Michelle, your lemon poppy cake was fabulous. I regret that I only had two pieces! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio

I haven't checked orl yet so I'd be interested Hi Luigi! Trust you are well. I was at a lovely gathering for Colleen Schneider's sister, Marcia, this afternoon. It was her 65th. Very, very sadly, it goes without saying, she is in the hospice. At any rate, Michelle Dunn, [Do you know her? She is a Flatlander!], made a fabulous lemon poppy cake. I regret I only had two pieces!

At any rate, I happened to chat with another lady who retired from PPL and she said that the library will put kits together for book clubs. This being the case, I'll pop by tomorrow to see what might be possible. Still cannot get over the fact that Marian's book club is reading February as well! Will let you know what I find out. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: I took Etta to visit this past Monday. 

Fish crossing Road in Vancouver, What a sight....THE AMAZING IPAD MAGICIAN ~ Hi Fish Magician! Trust you are both well and living the high life in Osoyoos. Thanks for links and enjoyed both immensely. All the best. Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment