Monday 22 July 2019

Deep Roots and the Denise Dangereuse Blues: Sunday, July 21st!

Hello Monday Night Card Sharps! Trust everyone is well. Lady Dar and I will host tomorrow, July 22nd, at Burns Street Bridge Camp, anytime after 6:30 pm. Please let me know if you plan to join the gathering and we'll plan accordingly. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hello, just a reminder, Climate Advocacy Workshop, Sunday, July 21, 1-4:30 pm, 608 Winnipeg Street Penticton BC, (Penticton Christian Science Center lower level). doors open at 12:45 Thank you Kent Hi Kent! I must apologize as I am unable to attend this afternoon's session. I feel quite badly as I had wanted to join the group. Again, I do apologize for this last minute notice. I wish CCL all the best and perhaps I may well be able to attend a future workshop. Cheers, Patrick Dunn.

No comments:

Post a Comment