Sunday 28 July 2019

Sleepy, Sleepy Kittens and The Backyard Blues: Sunday, July 28th!

All great truths begin as blasphemies. -George Bernard Shaw, writer, Nobel laureate (26 Jul 1856-1950) 




Patrick Any chance I could work tomorrow mon and you work wed July 31
If not no worries Just checking as I have a potential conflict Thanks TwylaHi Patrick Any chance you could switch nights with me?I volunteer tomorrow mon and you volunteer wed? Thanks Twyla Hi Twyla! Sure, I'll do Wednesday and you can do Monday. Cheer, Patrizzio!
Thanks you two for being so easy and cooperative 🙂. Carole

Hello Fellow Bidders!Sorry I've not sent out a message earlier but Lady Dar and I have been trying to organize our schedule for coming week. I can only play Monday or Tuesday evening. [If others wish to play later in the week, that is fine.] There was some talk of organizing a picnic. If this is of interest then let me know and we'll plan accordingly as to where and when. If not, and people would still like to play, we'll host on Burns whichever evening woks. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Olga Polga is back and crazier than ever!

Picnic next Monday would be great, and I'll be there. Jos

Hi all, Here’s the scoop for this coming Thursday…we are going to Apex Mountain, but by a different route.  We will: -meet at 0800 at Home Hardware north parking lot in Penticton (0740 at IGA parking lot in Summerland)

-carpool and drive to Apex village.  From there, we will drive down the Keremeos Creek forestry road to the clearcut to the north of Dividend Mountain.

-from there, hike south on the Cougar Trail and then west up to “south gate”, a location on the south side of Apex Mountain -climb Apex Mountain. -return from Apex via “Little Apex” to the Apex-Beaconsfield saddle and then likely via the Grandmother’s Trail to the clearcut -find a suitable location for debriefing and refreshment. Are you interested?  If so, please let me know.


I will be missing the next one and possibly two Thursdays (August 8 and 15).  If you are willing to lead a hike on either or both of those dates, please let me know soon.  Hopefully I will be able to do the communications part for you.



Rick sent me the info below and the pictures from Mount Baldy, 25 July, further down the page.  I hope that you can access them if you wish. Here's a link to a few of my pics from Baldy, Jim. If you want, you could include the link in your note about next week's outing, as I don't have the addresses of all those present last week: <noreply-48a58459e3f7c0f915057d2b7af01494@google.com>





No comments:

Post a Comment