Sunday 21 July 2019

Upper Bench Bash and the Barrel Tasting Blues: Saturday, July 20th!

The man who thinks he can do without the world is indeed mistaken; but the man who thinks the world cannot do without him is mistaken even more. -Francois, duc de La Rochefoucauld 
Corinne Durston Lovely flowers from my LA family along with birthday wishes. Thanks to all my friends and family for their birthday greetings! Alan Waldron Happy belated Corrine! I hope you had a wonderful day.xoxo Sue Jutson 🎉 hope you had a beautiful day celebrating the wonderful woman you are ❤️🎈❤️
Joan Woodbury Was the cat a birthday bonus along with the flowers? Corinne Durston No just a curious beast! Sylvie Roy 💕😊🎈

I STILL DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO VOLUNTEER FOR TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE …..  Harpdog Brown and the Uptown Blues Band.
Ayn Patrick James Dunn Come and do my laundry!! Patrick James Dunn I wouldn't dare taking away one of your favourite pastimes even if cycling is one of my favourite pastimes! Nevertheless, I would dearly love to have one of these units so I could ride and watch Netflix during the winter months when we are not generating any solar energy. I would ride in the nude as my duds would be washing away. Hip Hip Hooray! Of course, Lady Darjeeling is very unhappy about my lack of dress code and is wringing her hands in absolute despair! Such is life when you are committed to Go Green and Save the Planet, as opposed to buying countless pairs of shoes, Imelda!
Carole Love it! Hey thanks Patrick, its a great shot! Looking forward to connecting with you once again. Misha Mikail. Hi Patrick, the photo looks great, thank you. Looking forward to connecting again. Misha Mikail
Hi Patrice,  Been a while and wonder how you are doing.  I hope the shoulder recovery is coming along well and looking forward to see you before too long.  Here’s a segment on Global news about the blue cabin project. Please give a  Happy Birthday hug to Corrine for me and we’ll talk soon. Cheers, Al https://globalnews.ca/video/5661358/cates-park-blue-cabin-becomes-floating-artist-residency-in-false creek?fbclid=IwAR3CPEcD3gxgdugg3kSTYxuILX8zfghjMfTxqwDHmj5OezKUNhS8XJ5Y6s 

Hi Corinne and Patrick, What a lovely visit at your place today.Good to see you both going strong, and enjoying life. Thanks Patrick for a hearty lunch. It gave us the energy we needed to get back, uphill, to Summerland over the rocky and sandy terrain of the KVR. I found the newspaper dd July 17th with the small article called: City to reconsider net metering charges. I will bring it next time I see you. For now, warm hugs from Jos and Aart.

Hello Fartologists! We had a great hike under the capable leadership of Mike last Monday. Al went on his own with a smaller group and he reached the top 5 minutes after we did! Go figure. That brings me to our special outing for this Monday July 22, something we have not done before. We will be exploring an area off the Isintok Road west of Summerland with our tracker extraordinaire Al Tinka. The precise details will be unveiled Monday, so that you will be in suspense until that time ... enjoy your Sunday :)!

As usual, we will gather at the IGA parking lot in Summerland at 8:00AM. Pentictonites will have to meet at the HomeHardware at 7:40AM to carpool to Summerland. After the hike we will, again as usual, have a pleasant time together with refreshments and debriefing at a venue of your choosing! Aart the mountain bard

No comments:

Post a Comment