Monday 18 September 2017

Lady Dar Sings The Soupateria Blues: Monday. September 18th!

Nothing is so impenetrable as laughter in a language you don't understand. -William Golding, novelist, playwright, poet, Nobel laureate (19 Sep 1911-1993)


Hi AlbariƱa and Bobolino! Trust you are both well and enjoying your new found freedom from the shackles of the Tasting Room! Just wondering if you will be around sometime today, or later this week, to pop by to collect the whites we chatted about. My schedule is pretty flexible so let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly. Fondestos from Lady Dar, just off to do a volunteer shift at Soupateria. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Around today let me know what time you will be coming as the gate is closed Fondly Albarina

Mom might have already forwarded this to you but just in case. ❤️ Dusty: Monday afternoon at three we met at Glen Lawn cemetery & put the Rest of Dusty's in our plot, I read a few things the minister Jan had Given me and it was over. Mar & Carly, Cody, Pam & Greg, George & Barb & myself. The marble plaque has both our names on it has a ring In the middle you can pull on and a vase comes up you can put flowers Into, very neat. Afterward we went for a coffee, except Greg, and then We all went to Pam's house for snacks & then supper at six, she had Chili, salad, buns etc & cake. Ryan brought Emmett & Quinn over for Supper too, also Dustin was there with Becca & Sabina came with Cody so it was very nice & Pam phoned & offered to do it so I was Very pleased with the day. Carly couldn't come for supper because she Had friends from Switzerland at her place & it was their last nite Today my throat is scratchy & I think I 'm getting a cold, Cody was Here for supper, so I told him to eat & leave Maybe some time any of you are here in summer, you can visit & see The plot were Dusty & Rowan & Eleanor are buried Mum, Grams
 
What are your plans for this weekend. Arrival and departure. Wayne We are coming in on Sunday 24th. Is it still ok for us to stay with you? Corinne Sure. How long are you here. Wayne Patrick will probably leave Thursday and I can stay at Chloe's if need be on Thursday night. I know that Aron and Yukiko are coming right? Corinne Aaron and Akiko's house is going to be. Ready on the 29th so no issues. Wayne Did you guys book tickets to the Orofino pick up party and if so did you add guests. All 8 of us are going to be in Osoyoos that weekend and I need two more tickets. Wayne 



No comments:

Post a Comment