Monday 4 December 2017

Deck The Halls Blues: Monday, December 4th!

I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world. I may not complete this last one but I will try. -Rainer Maria Rilke, poet and novelist (4 Dec 1875-1926)





Busy time this week as we have our book club pot-luck this evening, up on Gammon Road, just below the KVR. Tuesday evening we are off to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, with Lynne and Jugos. On Wednesday they will be joining us at Front Street Brasserie to celebrate my 70th and then the real fun begins when Ragin' Bull arrives on Thursday, here for our Open House on Saturday! Must away as we need to move furniture to accommodate tree placement and anti-feline traps! Cheers, Paul Bunyan Patrzzio! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES PATRIZZIO YES WILL SEE YOU AT 5:00 FOR SURE……………..:😊😊😊

Hello Bridge Hitchhikers! Just a quick note to confirm you will both be here around 5:00 pm so that we can car-pool to Gammon Heights! See you both later. Cheers, Paul Bunyan Patrizzio! Hello Jack Frost Four No Trumpers! Although it is an increasingly busy time of year, hoping to arrange a bridge game for this coming Thursday evening. Friend, Branko, is coming up for our Open House on the weekend and will arrive earlier that day. Will need at least one person to complete a table but it would be grand to have two. Anyway  let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly. Who has their tree? Cheers, Paul Bunyan Patrizzio!

Hi Patrick, I would be happy to play on Thursday if you need someone, get no other offers or are going for a second table. Please let me know. Not too much for you and Corrine with your party and all? Have a great day! And thank you!
B ������
Hi Barbarella! Grand that you can play! So far, only reply but that means we will have one table for sure so you are on. Thanks. Of course, if others are interested/available, we might be able to mount two tables. At any rate, book yourself in for Thursday. I assume we will start around 7:00 pm but I'll confirm that in a day or so. Cheers, Patrizzio! Thank you! Hi everyone,
Well, Craig and I are back from Hawaii to beautiful white snow!!! What a contract. Should you still need a player for Thursday please let me know and I
come into town. It will be sooo nice to see everyone again. Just let me know. Meanwhile warm hugs to all, Olly
Hi again Patrizzio!! Sorry lost the email, please let me know and I'm hoping Craig and I are able to drop in for a Christmas cheer. Hugs, Olly 


Welcome back Olly. Unfortunately I can't make Bridge this Thursday. I'll catch up with you at the next Bridge game. Pamela Hi Patrick I am in. Vancouver right now but home tomorrow night .let me know if you have enuff for a table of 2.
Love pics of Xmas tree farm Judy
Yes Craig and I would love to join everyone on Thursday evening 👍 See you at 6:30?

Are you home tomorrow around 12:30? have an appointment at 1:30, which leaves enough time to give you a hug Cheerios, Aarturo ... the kangaroo whisperer Hi KW, aka Kangaroo Whites!  Welcome back! Welcome home!! Yes, please pop by. We'd love to see you. Must away as we are off to Book Club pot-luck at Luigi's place on Gammon Road. Fondestos from Lady Dar and Chloë, just home from work, to you and Josinta. Cheers, Patrizzio! 
Hi Blue Hawaiians! Welcome back! Welcome home!! Yes, please come for bridge on Thursday. If Craigola would like to join us that would be great as he would complete the second table. Just back from the Book Club pot-luck at Luigi's place on Gammon Road. Wonderful evening. Let me know who will come for bridge and I'll plan accordingly.  Fondestos from Lady Dar and Chloë. Cheers, Patrizzio!Hi Burns Street Bridge Players! Olga Polga and Craigola will be joining us on Thursday, any time after 6:30 pm, so we will have enough players for two tables. They are just back from Hawaii and will be introducing the Macadamia Nut 5 Point Opening, a radical new bridge convention they perfected while sipping more than one Maui Mai Tai, on the beach, at sunset, after surfing with White Sharks, so watch out for some cut-throat bidding! Cheers, Surfer Dude Dunn! 😆 haha Hi Judy Blue Would it possible to have "our" table tomorrow evening? I'm happy to pop around to collect it. Let me know and I'll plan accordingly. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Day couldn't have been better, for this time of year, for a ride. Lots of blue sky and sunshine when I headed out at just after 1:00 pm. Wind was only blowing, almost gently, compared to earlier weeks of hurricane force gales, out of the S at 7 kph, dropping to 4 kph, towards the end of ride, so I knew I was in for a treat. Funny how an otherwise ordinary route becomes most enjoyable when not fighting a damnable, increasingly infuriating head wind. Allowed me to enjoy the snow dusted hills and burnished, mirror-smooth surface of the lake as I did my various loop de loops off Power and then SOEC before making for the KVR. Had not made the climb to Middle Bench Road in more than a month so it was wonderful to there again. Completed two full loops of Upper Bench Road before doubling back on MB to give me enough distance to sail home, swooping down Haven Hill to clock a decent AVG, now displayed for all the world to see on my odometre screen, when I arrived at garage door. Cheers! Map and Stats for ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/2365433807#.WiYy2FAdvu4.email

Hi! Everyone: Tis the season to get festive & cheerful & start celebrating the Xmas season We just got back from a 12-day Panama Canal cruise & 3 days sightseeing in Orlando, FL.  Busy unpacking & decorating the house getting ready for our annual Xmas Open House with friends & neighbours. This year our Open House is on:  Friday, Dec. 15th .............. anytime after 5:30 pm till ????? @ 201 CAMBIE ST. Hope to see you all for some Xmas Cheer!! your host & hostess, Paul & Mary Lee Hi Motor Mary! Really looking forward to your Open House, particularly so since we missed it last year! Thanks. Fondestos from Lady Dar, to you and Paolo, sorting through Christmas decorations in the Rumpus Room. Cheers, Paul Bunyan Patrizzio


No comments:

Post a Comment