Saturday 20 May 2017

Early Morning Feline Farmers' Market Blues: Saturday, May 20th!

Up at 6:30 am although I didn't turn off the light until after 1:00 am. Our cats were most adoring, Etta performing her toilette, cleaning away, while Duke nestled up against Lady Dar. Both had slept with us all night so I suppose they are pleased we are home! Will make a quick run to the Real Canadian Superstore as we have a very, very empty fridge and two Freeloaders from California to feed!

Hello Falcon! Trust everyone is well. We had a good flight to Vancouver and Sarge picked us up. We left Branko's at just after 7:00 pm and traffic was pretty light so we were at Costco, in Abbotsford, for gas, by 8:00 pm. By the time Lady Dar bought me two coffees, for the road, it was almost 8:30pm, so busy was the food concession! I ate my sandwiches while waiting and they were fabulous! Wish I'd made more!

Decided upon Coquihalla and it was just fine. Loads of truck traffic but otherwise it was best choice as I sped along, almost as quickly as Chloƫ. Back at Burns by 11:35 pm and unloaded what we needed. Etta came running to meet us and was giving everyone loads of love but I had to go utside and search fro Duke. He came running down the front sidewalk after a few minutes and I "captured" him. Both were very rambunctious before we went to bed!

 
Up at 6:30 am this morning although I didn't turn off the light until after 1:00 am. Both cats were most adoring, Etta performing her toilette, cleaning away, while Duke nestled up against Lady Dar. Both had slept with us all night so I suppose they are pleased we are home! Will make a quick run to the Real Canadian Superstore shortly as we have a very, very empty fridge and two Freeloaders from California to feed!

When unpacking I realized that I must have left the shorts I cycle in! Not sure where but if you find them and Chloƫ is still there, please send them along with her. If not , don't worry as I'll collect them at some point. Must away, so thanks, again, to everyone for everything. Love and Cheers, Dad/Patrizzio/Favourite Son-in-Law!
 


Hi Dick! Thanks for another terrific tasting. See you soon. Cheers, Patrizzio! 
Hi Elizabeth and Schalk! How lovely to bump into you at the Black Widow tasting and to meet you, Schalk. After I was back home my wife and I strolled down to the Farmers' Market with visiting friends. I left them there to go for a ride as day was so gorgeous. Trust our paths will cross again in the not too, too distant future. All the best. Cheers, Patrizzio! 

Map and Stats for ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1745142049#.WSH8fy-7P6g.email

No comments:

Post a Comment