Tuesday 9 May 2017

Stain Stain Varathane Blues: Monday, May 8th!

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers. -Thomas Pynchon, novelist (b. 8 May 1937) 


Lady Dar, from Tim, in Sydney: I'm terribly sorry to hear that news. My love and thoughts are with you all. Send me your number and I'll call you in the next couple of days.

Hi Patrice, I of course was very sad to hear about Dusty and figured I would wait a bit to pass along my condolences to Corrine and yourself as I was sure you would be very busy. I don't seem to have Corrines email address but anyway I wanted to let you both know I was thinking about you and will call soon. Much love, Al

Patriçio, Please do not worry worry about missing my dinner invite. I totally understand you and Lady Dar are under considerable duress given the circumstances. If you get a chance to drop by for a quick beer/espresso/chat that's great. but do what you need to do. Keep in mind my offer of insecure parking and chauffeurage to YVR if you are Winnipegging directly from gridlock central. I will put the spinach salad in the freezer for a future occasion. btw, can you pass on Sarge’s phone number? I failed to add it to my contacts last time I did muleage, and that wine is evaporating quickly ... cheers//bjp Branko 

Phil will drive to tonight if there's only 4. We'll be at Patricks for 6.10 bye Gill and Phil Hi Jack Rabbbit and Naramata Goil! There will be only four of us so Phillipo will act as chauffeur. Thanks. See you at 6:10 pm, at our place, She Rides Goil, as Spiller Road Folk will be there by then. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Leaving Vancouver May 16 at 1:05 pm arriving at 5:45pm, Carly is picking me up and we will drive to the lake that evening. Leaving Winnipeg Saturday May 20 at 6:20pm Carly said I could possibly keep her car but I can figure that out maybe come into the city with Mom and Dad Friday. Love you all, Chloë  Your dad doesn't want to rent a car. Is there anyone driving out to the lake on Sunday. We get in at 2pm. Thanks Corinne Will talk to George When do you go home? Friday at 5 pm. C I can come into the city to get you if no one is coming out Sunday Gavin and girls arriving Tuesday evening Gavin leaving Thursday
Girls and I return Saturday 
Chloe arrives Tuesday and leaves Saturday as well.
I was wondering about Cody whether he will be driving out to the lake on Sunday? If not George it would be great if you could come and get us.
Off to work the election for the NDP, Corinnne

No comments:

Post a Comment