Tuesday 23 October 2018

Hope Princeton Abbotsford Blues: Tuesday, October 23rd!

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. -Emily Kimbrough, author and broadcaster (23 Oct 1899-1989)


Happy Belated Birthday, Samantha! For She's a Jolly Good Fellow! Hip Hip Hooray! Love Nana and Poppa! Thank you for the birthday greeting Nana & Popa!! I hope you both are doing well :) Alex and I send our love

Hi All and looking forward to seeing everyone. 2 questions - is there an apt no for 2704 12th ave and where is the best place to park nearby?? That's it….. Cheers and Hugs S Hi O Susannah! No, there isn't really an apartment number as it is a large house, with turret. I'll be looking out for you to let you in. Give us a shout, (Here is Branko's number, as soon as you've parked.  You can park on the street on Stephens, just outside his place, on the corner of the side street, or on the other side of the street from his house. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Had a fairly straightforward drive to Abbotsford where I only stopped for gas and then continued on to Vancouver. As I'd 

Hi Luigi! Lady Dar mentioned that you had offered to drive to breakfast on Friday. That would be lovely. Around 7:30 am? Let me know and I'll plan accordingly. Thanks, Patrizzio!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment