Thursday 26 January 2017

Deep-Water Walking and Mark The Barber Blues: Thursday, January 26th!

I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that's ever happened to me has taught me compassion. -Ellen DeGeneres, comedian (b. 26 Jan 1958)

Colleen Teahan Waldron Love my girl so much ♡

Patrick James Dunn
Patrick James Dunn Love my girl and boy so much!
So, tomorrow, Friday, we go as far as Hope. Saturday, Silver Star. And Sunday I'll be crashing your gate, then! + What arrival time would be most convenient for you? I haven't decided whether I'm going to bring the skis or not. + What is your address and phone number?+ Is there anything specific, apart from expensive wine ๐Ÿ˜‰, that you would like me to bring? Kjell 
Colleen Teahan Waldron They are adorable
Patrick James DunnPatrick James Dunn Your pooch is obviously cut from the same cloth! When are you off to surf in the Grandes?
Colleen Teahan Waldron
 
Colleen Teahan Waldron Domingo ๐Ÿ˜Ž Wish you were coming Patricio you do it like no one else!

Hi Kjell, anytime on Sunday is fine. Patrick will be home even if I'm at church. See you in a few days, Best Corinne Thanks! All of a sudden, my dearly beloved has asked me to ask you if we could both briefly have coffee with you Saturday afternoon, on our way to Silver Star. We would be arriving around 2pm. She couldn't bear the thought of going to the Okanagan without seeing you. Again, only if it's convenient for you. Kjell
Hello Dom Marcello and His Dearly Beloved! We would, ordinarily, look forward to seeing Courtenay Jane avant le ski! However, we will be returning from Sun Peaks and won't be home by 2:00 pm as we are only leaving after having lunch with friends there. Earliest would be around 3:00 pm, probably closer to 4:00 pm, depending on road conditions, etc. We'd dearly love to see your dearly beloved, Kjell, but I suppose you really don't want to wait until we hit town as it would most likely make  getting to Silver Star in the dark. 
 
We can provide you with code to back door if you decide to stay. [You can play with Etta and Duke until we return!] If not, understand completely. Alternatively, what about staying overnight on way back from Silver Star? We won't even have to change sheets! Or a bite to eat and a cup of java, depending on your timing.  With respect to arriving on Sunday, Kjell, I'd like to drive to Gallagher Lake, to the distillery there, so if you'd like to join me, it would be best if you could be here  before 2:00 pm. If not, then suit yourself as Lady Dar will be home by 12:30 pm, her soul shining white! At any rate, let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly. Fondestos from Lady Dar, busy preparing coq au vin, for tomorrow night's dinner at Sun Peaks. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Pat, I'm sorry that I'll miss you and Corinne this time around. Kjell will be my rep! He's looking forward to a good visit with you both in Penticton. Hope you will have had a good time at Sun Peaks. It is lovely there.

Our plan on Saturday will be to have a leisurely trip to Silver Star. That is always dangerous as you feel you have endless time and dilly dally all the way. It will be nice to have the drive without being rushed at all. On Wednesday when we head home that is just what we'll be, rushed. Kjell would like to get home on Wednesday night and I think it is a good idea too. There will be quite a few last minute things to do before we leave for Cuba. In fact all I've done so far is make lists! All the best, Jane


Hi Gianna and Her Devoted Chauffeur! Yes, sorry we won't connect but understand completely, given your tight schedule. Cuba sounds fabulous, indeed! Kjell, have you had any thoughts about when you plan to arrive on Sunday? Fondestos from Lady Dar, to you both. (She's green with envy about Cuba)  Again, travel safely, ski safely! Cheers, Patrizzio!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment