Tuesday 24 January 2017

Deep-Water Walking into The Silence: Tuesday, January 24th!

 There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton, novelist (24 Jan 1861-1937)


Hi Patrick, Ground beef for me please - I'm not a seafood person. Yes - have either a microwave or oven which ever suits. This email address is the best one to get me as the other goes to Tina and she has to forward it to me. She is going to be away for the next few days so could be a problem if you email to the otherr! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Trevor

 

Sylvie Roy Pupitre de mon école primaire de Mt-Joli acheté pour $1. Y'a longtemps par ma mère

Looking forward to our visit! I gave Trevor the lasagna and Parmesan cheese on Sunday. Thaw it Friday night. Put it in the crockpot and add some of the Parmesan on top Saturday morning. Turn it on high and it will be ready 4 hours later. So glad it has warmed up here. Snow at our home and rain in the valley bottom today. At least we didn't have to shovel the driveway after work! See you Saturday 🤗 Take care, Ariane ��������
 
Hello Ground Beef Man and Frozen Lasagna Woman! Just to clarify matters, I had understood that we would be bringing cold cuts and buns for Saturday's brunch, given that you mentioned that Corben and Damien are not all that enamoured with lasagna. Is this no longer the case? Not a big deal, either way, but Lady Dar was planning on a ground-beef, as opposed to seafood, lasagna for Friday night's meal. We will rethink this if everyone wants to have your lasagna, Ariane, along with makings of sandwiches. Anyway, just wanted to make sure that we understood things in terms of the proposed menu. Let us know what you think and we'll plan accordingly.

For our part, we'll have Duke and Etta locked in the attic and what little baggage we will be bringing, ready to go on Thursday night so that we can leave Penticton as soon as Lady Dar's volunteer shift is over, at noon, at PGH, on Friday. Not sure what weather will be like but if Connector is relatively clear and highway to Kamloops in good shape we should be at Sun Peaks between 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm. Will give Trevorino a shout once we are in village and making our way to his luxurious accommodation. Lady Dar has informed her staff that she wants to have a two-hour spa treatment upon arrival, mud-bath, avocado face mask, full body massage, etc., and three bottles of Champagne! Will leave booking details in your competent hands, Trevorino! 

Still pleasantly warm here. How are snow conditions in Sun Peaks? Only a few patches of snow in our front yard so not sure if this is the end of shoveling or not. Fondestos from Her Difficultness to you both. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Felines enjoying life in the living room, knowing what awaits on the weekend!

Right! Cold cuts and buns. You guys can have the lasagna Friday if you want or it can be a side dish for those that want more than a sandwich on Saturday. Instead of soup a small bowl of lasagna. It isn't a huge lasagna so not to worry. I will still bring cheese and I already have mayonnaise. Let me know what else you need. Take care, Ariane �������
Hi Ariane and Trevorino! Thanks for quick response! Lady Dar will decide upon Friday's meal and we can chat with Trev about your lasagna, Ariane, on Friday, once we arrive. I'm sure, no matter what, none of us will starve! Must away as I'm off to pool and deep-water-walking. Cheers, Patrizzio! 

OK Falls and More! the native fellow do you know what would the $$ range of his paintings be? Chris Hi Art Collector! I phoned PAG a few minutes ago and the person I talked to said that the gallery doesn't have any information on prices but she provided me with Clayton Gauthier's phone number and email address so you can contact him directly. Hope this helps. I'd be interested to know what price range happens to be if you find out. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio!  you are assuming I have $$ best ask mrs k on that issue........ thanks for the info bought a house yet? Chris Hi again, Christopher! Better ask Chloë and Lady Dar about real-estate. I not allowed to interfere or even have an opinion! You assume I have $$$! I just sent a message to Clayton regarding availability and price range of his work. Will let you know what I discover so that you can tell Mrs K! Cheers, Patrizzio!
 

Hello Clayton! My wife, (Corinne Durston), and I attended the RE:Claiming The Taken last Friday evening and your talk on Saturday. Thank you for both. Your stunning depiction of the salmon run is remarkable. All of the life cycle stages you present are unbelievably vibrant, each pulsing with life and energy. Furthermore, your sharing of the story behind your painting of Bear was extremely moving, especially since you were obviously and understandably overcome with great emotion, as were most of us in the audience, upon hearing your telling. For my part, I was completely bowled over by this image when I first encountered it on Friday evening. It vibrates with so much power that one expects the magical creature to move out of the frame and into the gallery!
 

I have shared some photos of your graphics with many friends and family and a  number of them, (including my wife and I), are interested to know if you are offering any of these works for sale. If so, if you have a moment to let me know about price range and availability of any of these stunning, extraordinary works, it would be much appreciated. Thank you, again, Clayton, for such an overwhelming exhibition. We wish you well in your on-going journey. It was a pleasure and honour to meet you. All the best, Patrizzio! Pics: Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.

Hello, I thank you for sharing your words and feeling on the book launch and the art I have produced. Art is my life... always has been and I'm sure it always will. I do my best to push myself further in the art as time goes on. The bear design and the man blowing Eagle bone whistle are for sale. The gallery said they are prints on the card but they both are original and I will not make prints of them. I would let those go for around $1000.00 a piece. I'm willing to negotiate on the price if the price is too high for you. The drum I plan to keep... the feather box I would sell for $300.00 ( the eagle feather not included)... this is also negotiable for your needs and wants. I hope to hear from you soon... I thank you again for your support of the arts and the book launch. Much Respect... chat again soon Hello again, Clayton!

Thank you for your quick reply and kind words. We would be interested, (and honoured, it goes without saying), to buy Bear. [A friend may well be interested in feather box so as soon as I hear from him, I'll be in touch again .] I note from the PAG notice that your exhibition will run until March 12th. That being the case, I presume we could take possession after that date, which is more than fine with us. Please let me know how you would like payment, ($1,000), to be handled. Would you like a down-payment to hold work? Should this be handled through the Art Gallery? Let me know what you think and we will proceed from there. Thanks again. Very best wishes, Patrizzio! 


As I recall, Allen, you have been marching for a very long time-but then probably things have messed up for a very long time, just maybe not THIS messed up. Phyllis Reeve 

I was discharged from the Vancouver General Cardiac Recovery Ward yesterday and am continuing my recuperation at home. The surgeon replaced my aortic valve for it was deteriorating and not closing properly. It appears to be a successful surgery and, save for the fact that I am somewhat weak and lacking the intensity I normally display, I am on the road to a full recovery. Thanks to all my buds and pals for your kind wishes. Al Oh Al, Al I want the best for your get better ASAP. then it is a wild night out and we will still be home and in bed by 8 pm. ray Hi Big Al! Delighted to learn that surgery was successful and you are back home. Trust you will soon be ready for the outdoor life and back castingin your favourite spots! All the very best from Lady Dar and Patrizzio!

Hi Patrick, Sorry, I am still not sure, but this time I might not be available. I will let you know sometimes tomorrow if it is not too late. I apologize for not being committed. Regards, Mike

Hi Coriander and Paprika! Good news I hope! 😜 I have a REMAX conference for newbies in Kelowna on March 13 and 14th. Bruno and I thought it would be a good chance to come visit you both and Duke and Etta. Could we please stay at your place on the 11 & 12 of March?

Things are really busy here. I just finished covering for my sister while she was on holiday for almost a month. A really good way to jump into things. We had our first co-listing and I sold it while she was away. Completion in march though. ��🙏 How is Chloe's course going? Hope you guys are well. We look forward to seeing you in March! Love Carol Cheer up! We'll be there March 11 AND 12. Realtor business.


Hello Qualicum Freeloaders! Fortunately, for me, I'll be in Vancouver when Brunello is ravaging my malt cabinet. I will be attending the VWF event, A Dram Come True, and the Rugby Sevens that weekend. However, Lady Dar will be delighted to entertain you, as will Etta and Duke. They keep purring, "How many more sleeps!" What a drag that schedules wok out as they do. Perhaps you could stop for a java and or a bite when returning, but I suppose you'll be taking the Connector. Anyway, let us know and we'll plan accordingly. Fondestos from Lady Dar, walking with the Flatlanders as I scribe. Hosting bridge tonight so must away to ride the stationary bike, as per the barked orders from Her Royal Difficultness, as she swept out the front door! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Lazy, sleepy felines, dreaming about Qualicum Beachers! Cute pics!  Sorry we will miss you!

Men's XXXX Exercise Program! Do not sit Too Close to Screen !!!! Hello Steve Nash Thanks so much for introducing me to the new exercise program. Unfortunately, my bi-focal prescription lenses suffered from too much use so I now have to replace them, at considerable expense, although I now save countless hours, not exercising to the extent I used to so can spend more time sending email messages! Fondestos from Lady Dar, to you both. Take care of yourselves. Cheers,Patrizzio!

Hello Fengshui Master! Thanks so much for sending along February calendar explanation as $15 million was just deposited into my Royal Bank chequing account. I'll pay for your coffee at the next hike I'm able to join! Looks like the Book Club will have enough interested people to start meeting. I'll be sending along a message in the next little while and we'll see what we will see. Fond  Fondestos from Lady Dar, to you both. Cheers, Patrizzio! PS: I did go next door and asked Bill to phone you. Did he do so?

Hi Patricio, I love the feline antics!..but yes a little disconcerting as to how far Duke might take it maybe putting himself and your decor in jeoprody. I hope he errs on the side of caution but probably not as we know how crazy these youngsters can be. I hope you're "free" steak dinner turned out to be just that without too many strings attached but interesting I'm sure never the less regarding new technologies which I am always keen to embrace and have in the new cabin i.e with led lighting, usb outlets etc. and will add more amenities as I work through.

It goes very well on the construction and am quite pleased with the progress in the last week or so. I left Jerry there on Sunday and he was going to work the week to wrap some stuff up but with the combination of needing a second hand with some stuff as well as a bout of cabin fever coming on he opted to take a break and come back to town. Just as well as I am a little stressed regarding the amount of time he has put in lately which is totally necessary but obviously is adding up quickly on his tab. I couldn't ask for a better co worker as he is an incredibly efficient and hard working guy with the only slight problem being that he gets too focused on the end game sometime and keeps going where he should have asked me about some stuff so I have had to have him redo a few things..this being a small price to pay for what gets done otherwise.

I know what you mean re real estate thoughts. We are in a position now where we could pull the plug on Burnaby and probably live comfortably till the end of time but have to consider the fact as well that it is a one way street and there's no coming back once we do. Of course we have to consider the kids situation as well and it sure isn't like when we were starting out and feel the need to help them out as well. I think we can figure something out where we help them get something and they can pay us something and will wind up with it all anyway so win win I think.

Anyway sorry for the long gap in reply but just ridiculously busy the last while. Will look forward to talking to you soon, Love to Corrine and the felines.
take care, Al


Thanks for your lovely card and Scottish Theme and sorry not to get back sooner.Alot has happened.Xmas in Cornwall at the castle with friends. No, Ted did not try and sell us a painting!New Years Eve in High Wycombe.We attended a French Theme called Midnight in Paris.Very good food and Prosecco. Also Can Can and fire eaters and stilt walkers.We had a good presenter and there was a band and dancing later. Hope you had a good Xmas too and above all your hip is back to normal and cycling again.Busy singing walking and swimming.Only very part time work. Pat is well and still enjoys Tales of Opera.Judy is also in good form.Send us a nice juicy email.Love as ever. Sir J and Lady P. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment