Wednesday 20 February 2019

Back to the Book Blues: Wednesday, February 20th!

The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance. -Ansel Adams, photographer (20 Feb 1902-1984)


All is well with sleepy kittens, Duke on chair in our bedroom, Etta on same in spare bedroom. Hi Patrick! Is everything still a go for tomorrow night. How many are coming? Dame Judith Hi Dame Judith, et al! As far as I know there will be, as of this writing, six: you, Dame Judithness, Michellka, [Hi patrick Didn’t get the book but would still like to come ok? I’ll bring a snack. Michelle 

Hi Cousin! Great you'll attend. Thanks muchly for snackage! Cheers, Patrizzio!], Luigi, Von Bingen, Naramata Goil, [Patrick, I'll be there😊 Pamela] and I. Haven't heard from Albariña, [Planning to come Patrizzio. Let me know what I should bring? Senka Hi Albariña! Terrific that you will be along. Generous of you to offer to bring something. Anything you think will be most appreciated, I'm sure. Regards to Bobolino. Cheers, Patrizzio!], Taffy, or Louisa. [Can't make it...working late 🤨] Olga Polga read the book in La Peñita and was planning to join gathering but has been afflicted, of late, with terrible neck pain so I don't know if she will come tomorrow. Lady Dianna is off to the Lower Mainland so she won't be attending either. 

As you can see, I've included all of the gang as a reminder that we will meet on Burns Street, at 7:00 pm on Thursday, February 21st! Those of you "questionables" mentioned above, please let me know if you are planning to show up. At any rate, am look forward to seeing everyone who materializes! Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! PS: Von Bingen, please be at my place by 8:30 am tomorrow morning as Luigi and Bruno will very kindly chauffeur us to the Home Hardware parking lot to meet snowshoe group. Hi Patrick: I have my Monthly GIRLS LUNCHEON tomorrow. FORGOT………….SO DON’T WAIT FOR ME OK. But I will see you tomorrow night. I might come a bit earlier then we can have a visit. Cheereo……………and have a relaxing evening. Hugs from Von Bingen……..😊😊😊 Hi again, Von Bingen and Luigi! Thanks for letting me know about your lunch gathering. I'll see you later tomorrow, then, overbooked Abbess! [Have a great day in the SUNSHINE AND SNOW  😊😊😊]
Since busy, busy Von Bingen won't be coming snowshoeing, I'll see you and Bruno sometime after 8:40 am. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! See you tomorrow morning. Luigi

Could you buy a dozen rosemary focaccia buns and freeze them? Love Cora Lee Hi Rosemary, thanks for the news. I’ve started reading Barton’s lastest book as well. Time in Mexico is drawing to a close. Have some friends here from Vancouver Isl. for the night today. They are staying in a nearby villlage. Also will have another friend here for my last two nights. Weather has been cloudy and we had a bit of rain yesterday but it is 23 so not complaining. It was the only the second time it has rained since Jan. 1st. Off to yoga this morning and then to meet my friends. See you in April Hugs Corinne An important reminder from AIR MILES
Tanzania travel blog. We have published three travelblog segments on our trip here to Tanzania.  You can see them at: <https://wandersbutnotlost2.wordpress.com/2019/01/27/tarangire-national-park/>Diana  

David Hobbes OMG. Is that you front and centre? Talk about retiree Puffer jackets at 10 paces.David Hobbes Looks fab. Wanna swap with 42 deg? Must look up Penticton. Trust all is well. I see you’ve escaped from the city. Philip and I are very happy. Now 54 (wtf?) Ensconced in semi rural Arcadia and down to a four day week. House nearly paid off. Superannuation suddenly seems really interesting. David Hobbes We‘re in Syd this w/e. At mums tonight. Just knocking back a Barossa Shiraz. Big catchup with mates tomorrow including vietnamese bao lunch followed by a lazy arvo at pub with Facebook reunions. Then pasta master class in Bondi on Sunday.
 
Thank goodness I now have a carport!!! Murielle You know it’s going to be a bad day when ...darryl Buying or Selling? Offer a Little Extra Love Carol Hi Back-at-Work People! Trust you haven't taken to drinking anti-freeze yet! Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment