Thursday 28 February 2019

Toshi Tackles The Carmi Trail Blues: Thursday, February 28th!

It is good to rub and polish your mind against that of others. -Michel de Montaigne, essayist (28 Feb 1533-1592) 


Good Morning , Toshi-San! Wonderful night last night. Trust you slept well. Terrific that you could see Greg, Cody and Dustin and they certainly enjoyed meeting you. They will be off to Apex shortly and I will do a bit of tidying up before I come to collect you, around 11:00 am, if that is fine. You might want to try your footwear in the snowshoes, (in the garage), just to see how they fit/feel. Of course I'll take a look at them when I'm there. Give me a call, if you wish, otherwise I'll see you in an hour or so. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Good morning, Patrick and Chloe! Wonderful to be back home in Canada! Thank you so much. I enjoyed meeting Greg, Cody and Dustin as well!! Please take your time. Anytime is fine for me. I woke and slept again, and woke up at 10:00. hahah. See you soon. Love, Toshiko 

Toshi and I went snowshoeing on the trails at Carmi on Thursday while Lads were at Apex.  
Hi Corrine and Pat, Many congratulations upon the arrival of your beautiful great-granddaughter! Adorable photos! Hope you are both well. Corrine, you may still be in Mexico, hope that’s fun. Pat, hope you are staying warm in this wintry weather. Peace/love Colin and Gail Hi Colin and Gail, I’m in the PV airport on way to LA to meet Olivia. Will be there for a week. Just hosted Lynette for past two nights at my place. She is on her way to Tepic and Copper Canyon eventually for some hiking. Had a great two months in Mexico not really ready for cold weather again. Hoping for an early Spring. Hugs Corinne Safe journeying to LA Corrine! Hello to Ayn and extended family! Take care, peace/Colin ✌️

Hi From Newly Minted Great Grandparents! What wonderful news indeed, [From latest snaps of Olivia I wonder if she has been signed by The Lakers yet?], so thank you for your best wishes! Now I am truly a Grumpy Old Man, or as friend Flamin' says, A Great-Grand Troll! Fondestos to you both! Stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio! Thank you for your email. I currently work a .5 (half-time) position. It may take me a day or two to respond to your email. peace/colin

Hi Taffy! I hadn't added you to Hiking list so here is the album I put together. On another matter, I'm planning to take my good friend, Toshi, visiting from Japan, to snowshoe at Idleback Lake, tomorrow, and wondered if you might like to join us. we will probably head out around 11:00 am so I could collect you, en route, if you are interested. Let me know and I'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patrizzio! Yes I would love to join you and snowshoe Idle back. Will call you later. Taffy.

Hi Colleen, If you could give us the name of who will be picking up for you, we will make a note that you have authorized them to pick up for you. Cheers,
Preston Hi Preston, Regarding our wine ready for pick up at Noble Ridge please allow Patrick Dunn to collect it for us and if you are in fact, the one distributing it, we would appreciate it if you could please remind him not to dip into it before we arrive for our next freeload, I mean visit.( hahaha jj ) Kind regards Colleen Waldron


Hello From Freeloader Central! Did you know about birth of Olivia Rose on February 22nd? What wonderful news indeed! Other than that, too, too busy with a fast and furious flow of non-stop Freeloaders, [Other than you two, at the top of the list!], to even think! Fondestos to you both and I'll save the empty Noble Ridge bottles! Stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment