Monday 13 March 2017

Back on the Greyhound Bus Blues: Monday, March 13th!

Don't ask me who's influenced me. A lion is made up of the lambs he's digested, and I've been reading all my life. -Giorgos Seferis, writer, diplomat, Nobel laureate (13 Mar 1900-1971)




I went to the gym to use the Elliptizer this morning, after I said goodbye to Flamin' and Sarge both off to work. Was very pleased as I had my best output, 1115 calories over 70 minutes, climbed 14,245', cycled 3.34 miles with a maximum heart rate of 150. Even had time to launder bedsheets and my workout outfit. Flamin' said I really looked like a Troll when she saw what I was wearing to the gym! Great breakfast of overleft mashed potatoes fried up with yellow pepper I salvaged from vegetable crisper. I sent tboth Flamin' and Sarge a Jackie Lawson card, thanking them for the stay. Had a reply from Flamin' saying that she loved my visit but appreciated the fridge management even more! Felt badly that I didn't have time to clean their microwave. I'd like to buy them some of those covers we have.

Saw Bernie at the gym on Thursday morning and saw Louise, in the hallway, on my way out this morning. Ran into Debbie Zebarski on Friday, coming back from the gym and had a pleasant chat with her. Even saw Jane. Asked to borrow an umbrella, (before I found one at Sutherland's), but she said she only had one! Just coming into Summerland so I assume we will be right on time in Penticton. See you all soon. Love and Cheers, Patrizzio!


Greetings Patricio, Many thanks for the memories . It was good catching up with most enjoyable rugby ! My voice is now reduced to a wisper thanks to England’s win! Hope the homeward journey was painless. We’re up in Osoyoos with the vintage MG club for the week of June 5-9th and there may be an opportunity for a quick visit, since we normally drive the Naramata bench wineries. We’ll stay in touch. Cheers, Baldrick

I just got word that they are pick up the art from the penticton art gallery for me. Are you still getting the bear piece? I told my friend to leave it in the hands of Paul if you do still want it. Keep in touch if you can... Musi ( thank you )Hi Clayton! Yes, I do want to buy the Bear piece. I was planning to send you an ePayment after March 15th if that is fine with you. I've been in Vancouver since last Wednesday, and am on the bus as I write, just coming into Summerland. I trust you are well. Thanks for being in touch. All the best. Cheers, Patrizzio!
Awesome... thank you. I'll have a write up on the bear soon. Hopefully by the weekend.

Spring Wine Club Shipment Pat Dunn will pick up my order when he picks up his so you do not need to ship it. Thanks Wayne Love having you !! Love more the fridge organization !!

Hello Wine-Tasters! Just left West Kelowna a few minutes ago. Everything went well on journey from Vancouver. Ragin' dropped me off at 11:45 am and I only had to wait about 15 minutes before boarding. Chatted with a chap from Kelowna who had been down for Rugby 7's so it was fun to revisit some of the highlights with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment