Sunday 1 October 2017

Spiller Road Firewood by Wheelbarrow Blues: Sunday, October 1st!

You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections: There is nothing like it in this world. -Charlotte Bronte, novelist and poet 1816-1855)





Lady Dar was up at 6:30 am to let The Wildlings out the front door and then I was up at 7:30 am to leave it open for their breakfast return. Poor Ragin's back is still extremely sore, even after a reasonably pain-free night, so he has to be very careful when moving. This being he case, I have suggested we take a run to Spiller Road and he can "supervise" while I wheelbarrow firewood up the slope and then load it into his truck. Not quite sure how much there is left but will probably spend at least two hours by the time I have what I want moved and readied for the return to Burns Street.

Too bad about Measha, but I knew it was a long shot in your case....BTW: you are eligible for TWO tickets in the Vol Ticket lottery for serving as Crew Captain for Sunday set-up/strike AND you are eligible for another one or two for all the bartending shifts you are serving....(Corinne and Julia too!) BEST! K.

Please call me ASAP To make sure we have this all taken care of ASAP Thank you I noticed on here that the stairs noted “No Nosing” We want to make sure this is the finish you want. Thank you Gil All seems clear to me Does this make sense? thank you Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment