Tuesday 17 October 2017

VWF Never Too Late...Is It? Blues: Tuesday, October 17th!

Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value. -Arthur Miller, playwright and essayist (17 Oct 1915-2005) 


Patrick, Finally. Wood for you if you want it, friend of a friend of a friend of a friend . . . ....address McCulloch Dr. (south side). Pile is in front by the Hydro pole, by the drive way. They said just come and pick it up. They said no need to knock on the door just take it. Ed* Hi Eduardo! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm certainly interested BUT we are in Vancouver until Tuesday, October 24th when we will drive back to Penticton. If your friends can stand having it there until the next day then I will come by to collect it. If not, I understand. Please let me know and I'll plan accordingly. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Should be OK if not I will let you know. Ed

We had a lovely visit this afternoon and found out a few things about Ted's condition. Hi Patrick...Best from Rishikesh..India..I am trekking here for a month..Cheers..Dave Hi Himalayan Man! Trust trek went well. When I received your message we were in Vancouver, volunteering at the Writers Festival. Bumped into Angela and George McWhirter. They are still swimming, now at the new Aquatic Centre. Do you ever see them. Cheers, Patrizzio!






No comments:

Post a Comment