Tuesday 14 November 2017

Go Green Investment Blues: Tuesday, November 14th!

Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love. -Claude Monet, painter (14 Nov 1840-1926) 




Good Morning, I have attached the direct deposit to Trust account, it is due today. Below is the name of a law firm handling leased lands in the area. They do many Spirit Ridge transactions. Please let me know if you will use them and our office will send instructions to them. I will send signed amendment next showing Corinne as purchaser next. Have a great day. Lucia
Hi Lucia! Thanks for everything. We will deposit the funds later this morning. As well, we will use Pushor Mitchell in Kelowna, so will phone, once your office has been in contact, to arrange a meeting. I assume we need not do anything else with amendment showing Corinne as co-purchaser. If so, please advise. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! 

Once we were finished at RBC, Lady Dar dropped me off at home as she had a number of errands to run. Rain was forecast to start close to 5:00 pm so I wanted to take advantage of the dry streets and go for a ride before then. I was suited up and ready to roll by 1:20 pm but, once again, the wind was ferocious, straight out of the S at between 33 kph to 36 kph, gusting at 42 kph to 53 kph, over the course of the outing. Once again, I decided I'd need to try to ride the less exposed thoroughfares of the town and so made my way down Ellis to PTC. Lakeshore wasn't too, too bad but Riverside was like hitting a wall, as was Power when I did the loop around Dynes, seven times. Then girded my loins for the larger loop around SOEC which I managed to do eleven times, battling on the Power Street stretch, to then return to Riverside.

Needed another seven loops of the shorter Power/Dynes Loop before I could make my way back to PTC. Ride up Ellis was a rel fight as wind was now gusting at 53 kph so progress was slow and I was feeling a tad tired by then. Still, I managed to up my AVG to 18.7 kph, much better than yesterday's snail pace, but nothing to write home about. Looking back, a year ago, at this time, I was riding the stationary bike, recovering from my hip replacement, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Cheers! Map and Stats for ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/2332707652#.WgvnU4PrgqI.email


Thanks for the update. I just got back from another backpack trip. Still low 70's here. We're still unsure of what to do re the bike trip but you say you had messages from Katarina with more info. Please could you share those further details. We have lots of decisions to make re the 2018 trips and plans. Thanks Gill Hello Sedona Folk! Glad to hear that you are enjoying warmer climes and backpack trips. Think of you both every time I put wood on our fire. Not as cold and crisp as it was when we experienced the early snowfall but having a fire keeps Lady Dar cosy!

I have appended the latest message from Katarina but I'm not sure it will provide much additional information for you and your decision-making for 2018. I have not yet heard back from her regarding numbers. I hope to make my own flight bookings, in the next little while, so trust I will know, one way or another, if trip to Poland is going to take place. Even if it does not, I plan to go to Europe anyway as I want to take this opportunity to travel there while I can and will bike wherever I happen to be, conditions allowing, of course. Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Saying goodbye to Rosemary and Andre; Christmas cactus and Amaryllis.


No comments:

Post a Comment