Friday 10 November 2017

Hit he Hard-Pack on the Hope-Princeton Blues: Tuesday, November 7th!

Your voice dries up if you don't use it. -Patti Page, singer (8 Nov 1927-2013) 



Hi Patrizzio! Thank you for your email. I always like reading emails from you. They are nice long in compare to my emails when I am writing in English (smile). Yes, I am in touch with Mary Lee. She agreed that I can offer this trip also to the other people whose email addresses I have. If your group is getting smaller, I can do it and wait for a feedback. Regarding booking your own accommodation: It is possible to book only my services when travelling solo, couple or group but it is a different kind of trip in compare to what I am offering as a package to you now.

During the trip we would carry all of our luggage in panniers. I can honestly tell you that amount of clothes you need is not bigger than is capacity of the panniers. It always works. Big suitcases we leave in the first hotel in Cracow and take them when we come back to the same hotel. Yes, I offered Carol additional discount 10% if people pay full amount instead of deposit until the end of November. I was counting with one compact group of 8 people she mentioned. Now, when the situation is different, it would be premature to pay me if we don´t know amount of people interested. Katarina

Hello friends and friends of my friends, This summer season is away and so it is time to make plans for the next summer. I am sending you itinerary for bicycling trip "Top 3 places of Poland" in 2018. Small group of friends is interested in this trip and are finding another people to join them to have a group of 8. If you are interested in the trip or have more questions about it, I am ready to answer you. With best regards, Katarina

Hi Katarina, et al! I apologize for not replying sooner but I was en route to Vancouver for a number of days when your messages arrived. At any rate, I wanted to let you know that I am more than happy to participate in the package tour, with you booking all the accommodation, etc. As well, thank you for clarifying how personal luggage will be handled. Makes sense and I'm actually looking forward to using panniers as I usually take far too much clothing anyway, most of which I never use! When you know numbers for Poland excursion, please let me know payment details.

Am also wondering if you are planning to offer a trip in Slovakia and/or Czech Republic, after Poland outing, or later in the summer. If so, I'd be interested in details when you have a minute. This would help me plan my time in Europe as I'd like to visit a number of friends in Scandinavia, Switzerland and England, before returning to Penticton. Thanks again. Until next we chat, all the best. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Snow has come quite early, here in the Okanagan, this year. Friends from hiking group are already snow-shoeing! 

 
Hello DMCi Girl! Sorry we weren't able to manage even a brief get-together this past summer but trust things worked out to your satisfaction with respect to Il Palazzo di Summerland! Did you happen to attend the Maroons WHSFL championship game? Hope you can come to our Open House! Fondestos and Cheers to you and Amy, Erika, Patrizzio!


No comments:

Post a Comment