Wednesday 23 October 2019

Bellevue Breakfast and Ride Like the Wind Blues: Wednesday, October 23rd!

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. -Emily Kimbrough, author and broadcaster (23 Oct 1899-1989) 





Patrick: I am so sorry, but I have to bow out for tonight. Just realized I had a previous commitment. And I will not be able to play on a Thursday evening. Theresa
Hi Theresa! Sorry you cannot play but understand. Turns out Michaelo is able to play now so we'll have one table. Look forward to seeing you when next you can play. Stay well. Cheers, Patrizzio!Thanks Patrick, After all I miss you so much I decided to cancel my Wednesday guitar session for a bridge play with you. Yes, Wednesday evenings is my guitar play time, but I haven’t seen you so long I can sacrifice one evening 😉 So, If you guys play and there is a room at a table I am in. Cheers. Mike 

Hi Guitar Strummin' Man! Delighted to have you play this evening! Let me know if you are still on as I just read message. Had close friend visiting late yesterday afternoon, with overnight stay so only just looked at my messages. Hope to see you this evening. [Perhaps you should contact Josinta if you will be playing.] Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio. Hi Patrick, Yes, Josita and I are coming tonight.  

See you soon. Cheers. Mike
hi pat: great to catch up with you today very excited to hear about chloe's news!! please pass along my best wishes to her attached are the 'fund facts' docs which outline the funds and ETF's you currently own as a couple we will be using in the future please have a look and let me know if you have any questions talk soon chris 

Wind out of the North at 15 km/h

Map and Stats for ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4186073167#.XbEnw0uizq8.email

Hello Lonely Hearts Bridge Club! Wonderful table this evening with Penticton coming out ahead of Summerlandia! Hip Hip Hooray! Next week, it is Halloween, October 31st, for game at Burns Street Bistro. Please let me know, if not done already, if you plan to play this ghoulish round. Following week, Josinta has vey kindly offered to host. Let me know if you wish to play. Pentictonites please let us know if anyone wishes to carpool and we'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Spiller Road folk on Tuesday; Summerlandians take their leave, this evening, and Patrizzio is fussed as he won his own bridge prize!

I am available and can carpool with Diane if she is playing. Susan Hi O Susannah! Hope you are feeling better. No, we have enough score sheets, thanks to you. Will be great to see you next Monday. I'll let Lady Di about carpooling with you. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! PS: Lady Di, please contact O Susannah about going to Summerlandia together! I can play both Thursday and next Monday at Jos' and can carpool. Thanks Dianne
Hi Patrick Sorry re getting back to you so late. No evening bridge for me for the next few weeks Good cards and happy bidding to all. AEB Wishing you a safe and enjoyable trip to Vancouver I won't be playing bridge on Halloween
If you need an 8th for 2 tables let me know and I will join u on the 4th at jos
Judy
 


Hi Lynette, Clan Sanders et al! Lovely visit if ever so short. Thank you for the wine and the delicious breakfast. Trust your drive went well and that your nasty cough will soon be a thing of the past. Once again, you are always welcome. Stay well until next our paths cross. Fondestos from Lady Dar. Cheers, Patrizzio!
Pics: Dinner and Arrivederci! Thanks for the stay. Thanks for the pics. I always enjoy our visits & hope to host you next year in my environs.Chloë looks geoooooorgeous. Maya Thanks for these images and summation of your time together Patrick! We'll have to catch up on one of our travels through the regions. Peaceful autumn to you all! Love Adrian, Anu & Faelan 
Hi Adrianos! Be great to have you stop by, en route to Nelson, I believe, or elsewhere, of course. You are always welcome. Looking forward to seeing Maya in early December when she'll be here to meet Chloë's baby! My birthday weekend so I told her to forget gift for newborn and bring Malt!  Fondestos from Lady Dar to you and the lads. Cheers, Patrizzio!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment