Tuesday 25 April 2017

Lady Dar and Ragin' Hard Nose the Highyway Blues: Tuesday, April 25th!

No one can terrorize a whole nation, unless we are all his accomplices. -Edward R. Murrow, journalist (25 Apr 1908-1965)

Cannot believe how well behaved Soccer Boy is with Lady Dar away! He played, almost silently with his soccer ball, while he lay alongside me and it was almost 7:00 am. Once up, they were happy to dash out the front door and I was pleased to see what a fine day had dawned. Will give the neighbour's a break and won't fire up my skillsaw until just after 9:00 am. Once I've reduced the remaining red maple branches to burnable size I will "attack" the storage lockers, something I've been saying I would do for years, according to Lady Dar!

Have an appointment with Mark the Barber at 1:00 pm and want to take my Trek in to Freedom, for a tune-up, beforehand so plenty to do until The Hope-Princetonians arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment