Saturday 29 April 2017

Ragin' SIngs the Farmers' Market KVR Arawana Flat Tire Blues: Saturday, April 29th!

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences. -Robert Green Ingersoll, lawyer and orator (1833-1899) 


Off to Rona, just after 8:00 am to pick up last of laminated pine shelving to finish off the units. Looks terrific!

Farmer's Market, Map and Stats for ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1705137240#.WQYUyBLjZGY.email
  


KVR, Map and Stats for ride: 

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1705137272#.WQYVSrDIqoU.email
  


Wind out of the SSE at between 21-32 kph, gusting between 33-46 kph!

hi Corinne and Patrick, thanks for hosting bridge and for the pizza last night. see you at my place on Tuesday. If there is not enough for 2 tables let me know and I might be able to get someone. I am forwarding you 2 pics taken recently on a
birding trip. He also is an avid photographer, Patrick. Enjoy the weekend and see you next week. You're welcome, thanks for the wine. The bird pics are wonderful. Love the colour, Corinne
 

Hi Bridge Table Babe! Let me echo Lady Dar's thanks for the wine and terrific pictures. Wonderful creatures! Thanks for hosting this coming week. I must admit, I crumpled up the tally with your address on it when I was cleaning up the kitchen, after everyone left. I do apologize for troubling you again, for your phone number and street address, but as soon as you send them along I want to send a message to group to see who will be attending.

Must away as Branko is waiting for me to help him put in last few shelves on two of the units. Lady Dar wants to be able to start painting the wall against which they will stand so we need to move them out of the way once we have finished construction. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Bridge Table Thief!


Hello Dame Judith, Aarturo and I Am the Walrus! Thank you so much for a wonderful, wonderful concert! Please pass along my sincere thanks and congratulations to the rest of the choir, to the orchestra members and to Robertito, for all their marvellous contributions. As well, please feel free to forward the link to anyone who might wish to see the snaps. Thanks again and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hello to Our Favourite Naramatians, et al! Thank you both for another extraordinarily wonderful meal and fun-filled evening. Thanks, as well, for including Ragin'. He kept raving about returning to stay with you, rather that at Burns Street! I do apologize for not sending along these snaps and thank-you sooner but life continued to be rather hectic ever since we said goodbye this evening. I trust the wine stains in your shirt came out, Dom Jugos!

Again, thank you both for the terrific evening. Fondestos from Lady Dar, already wailing, while readying her staining togs, the Aged Oak Blues! Cheers, Patrizzio Pics: The "Pitch" is ready for the start of The Wine Games. Objective is to see who can eat the most dessert before one's opponent throws a full glass of wine across the table! I believe Lynne won the gold medal but my vision was a bit clouded by the end of the championship round!

Fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH78S8QsKZ4 Aart
For your enjoyment! Dan Lybarger is a well known artist and award winning photographer in the Okanagan. He recorded many things, among them the recent Canada 150 TuneAgers' concert and my modest solo contribution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXYT-CdDcEQ Cheers, Aart



 


No comments:

Post a Comment