Saturday 15 April 2017

Noble Ridge Painted Rock Upper Bench Choc Tasting Bues: Saturday, April 15th!

I learned long ago that being Lewis Carroll was infinitely more exciting than being Alice. -Joyce Carol Oates, writer (1938- )


Extremely well behaved kittens this morning. Duke was asleep on one of Lady Dar's pillows, beside me, when I clambered out of bed at 6:35 am. Didn't locate Miss Etta until I went into the Rumpus Room and found her atop the Murphy bed. She hasn't been sleeping with us for last week or so. I guess I thrash around too much for her! Anyway, they didn't go out through the garage and eventually followed me back into the kitchen and then slipped out the front door. Duke immediately went to chew on the new shoots of the pampas grass in the planter while Etta watched him chomp away!

No comments:

Post a Comment