Thursday 8 March 2018

Northewest Skaha Lake Bluff Blues: Thursday, March 8th!

Men are not against you; they are merely for themselves. -Gene Fowler, journalist and author (8 Mar 1890-1960) 



I will pass as Corey and Rebecca are supposed to be back on Saturday Hi Sarge! Okay, that's fine. I'll be driving in on Friday morning, arriving early afternoon, I trust. Will there be a spot inside? Funnily enough, Rebecca phoned yesterday to change dinner from Friday to tonight so I'll see them again. Early dinner as we are hosting Book Club. Must away as I want to shovel front sidewalk. Snowed again last night! Just in time for the hike this morning along northwest Skaha Lake Bluffs, along the former highway, now referred to as the Old Kaleden Road. 10-4. There is a parking spot inside for you. Pat. For messages like this use my RCMP account as I do not always check my G Mail account. Wayne

Good Morning Patrizzio and Lady Dar. Wonderful Picture. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it tonight……..AGAIN..Just got back from Ainsworth Hot Springs. I’m off to Oroville today…………Garden Club………and am not quite sure what time I will be back across the border. I loved the Book……..It was an excellent read……. If I can’t get the next book out of our Library here, I’ll let you know and I’ll come up and get one of Dar’s……..OK. Have a great day………..Say hi to all. Lots of Hugs from Von Bingen……😊😊😊 Hi Von Bingen! Glad you are well and ever busy, it seems. We missed you but trust you'll be able to make next gathering, hosted by Dame Judith, on Thursday, April 12th. There is a copy of Five Star Billionaire here if you need it. Until next our paths cross, take care of yourself, Von Bingen. Fondestos from Lady Dar. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Ragin'! Looks like nobody but you and I are interested/available for bridge on Saturday. That being the case I'm happy to come by for a meal with you if that option is still on the dinner table, so to speak. Given timing, I 'm not sure what I'll be able to contribute, other than hootch, although I could probably pick up some Kraft dinner at Cheap Thrills! Anyway, let me know what you think and I'll plan accordingly. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Bridge with Spiller Road Folk and Nala, last night! Snowed again last night! Just in time for the hike this morning along northwest Skaha Lake Bluffs, along the former highway, now referred to as the Old Kaleden Road, well above KVR where you had your fall! About half of the gang; Nala taking a rest; Modern petroglyphs, aka grafitti! Some of the views!

Patriçio, What a bunch of weinies we hang around with. I’ll make my infamous hoysin chicken with Thai purple rice, and don’t worry about food, just bring booze!. I’ll pick up some ice cream & ??? for desert. I’ll plan for 6-sh, but don’t worry if your a bit late, the longer it simmers, the better it gets! C U Saturday//bjp Branko And of course, Lady Dar is more than welcome if she doesn’t have more interesting plans .. which would not be difficult!!!

Morning Patrick Just letting you know. We received the rack for the folding bike you ordered. Thanks, Danie Hi Danie! Thanks for letting me know. Much appreciated. I will be driving to Vancouver tomorrow so I hope to pop by in the afternoon or else on Saturday. Thanks again. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Pat and Corrine: I thinking of coming to visit on Sunday March 18th for a couple of days. I'd love to go on a bike ride if the weather is conducive. How is your schedule? Rhoda Hi Ski! Wonderful news indeed! Just in case it might work for you, we will be in Vancouver on March 16th, sadly, for a Celebration of Life for dear, dear, close friend. We are planning to drive back to Penticton on Saturday, (Lady Dar has an important meeting, at church on Sunday.), so you are welcome to come with us if that fits with your plans. Let us know and we'll plan accordingly. Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Hike this morning, well above KVR where we might ride, weather permitting! 

Dear friends and family,Ted's obituary is in the Vancouver Sun and Province today and over the weekend. You're welcome to sign the guest book or share a memory at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/vancouversun/obituary.aspx?n=edward-michael-keating-ted&pid=188406047&fhid=5868 Love,Elaine, Kristina, Stephanie and Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment