Thursday 12 April 2018

Day One of The Pre-Bike Trip Blues: Thursday, April 12th!

To freely bloom - that is my definition of success. -Gerry Spence, lawyer (b. 1929)



Patrizzzziooo, Have a trip of a life-time! Paddle your heart out πŸš²πŸš²πŸ˜ŽπŸ’• I will miss you. Cheers, Your Aarturo
Hi Aarturo! Thanks for the good wishes, water sports man. I'll think of you as I'm "paddling" along the rivers of Moravia and in Poland. Fortunately, my bike has a good set of pontoons! Take care of yourself and my fabulous bridge partner, Josinta, until next our paths cross. All the best and Cheers, Patrizzio! Have a blast and stay safe Patrick. See you in July.
Pamela Looking cool, and ready Patrick 😎 

 
Thanks Guys for another awesome evening, and bon voyage Patrick. Looking forward to receiving pictures and reports 😁 Cheers. Mike Hi all, Sorry to have missed last night and I'm slowly getting better but not out of the woods yet. I'm hoping to see you all soon. Patrizzio, safe travels and have yourself a wonderful trip!!l want to hear all about it. Take good care of yourself, we will miss you. Hugs, Olly

Good Evening Bridge Friends! Thanks to all of you who sent me well wishes for my coming trip. Much appreciated BUT I would have appreciated CASH even more! Must away as my glass is empty and I have a tremendous thirst for some Single Malt! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: My rear wheel, pannier holder, as carry-on! Arrivederci Lady! Hi Bridge friends, Sorry to have missed you at Bridge and seeing Patrizzio off as he goes travelling the world again. Sooo jealous!! Have a great safe trip with many adventures. I am slowly feeling better and hope to play next week. Thanks for hosting Corrine. Patrizzio thanks for the pics that you always send us. Take care all. Hugs, Olly

Hi Patrick I have been reading all your emails, but I must have missed some important details! Where are you going and when? I thought you were awaiting shoulder surgery and now you’re going away for 3 months? Wow. Good for you! Safe travels. Will be waiting to hear all about it. Hi to Corrine and ChloΓ« Good luck πŸ˜˜πŸ€—. BPs still no baby news. Samantha is 39 plus weeks. And getting bigger every day!!! πŸ˜‰ 

Hi Barbarella! My shoulder surgery, (complete right shoulder replacement), is scheduled for July 26th. I will be flying to Paris on Monday, April 16th. [Lady Dar, as I believe you know, is a recently minted Marriage Officiant, and must needs stay home to marry people!] Must away as my glass is empty and I have a tremendous thirst for some Single Malt! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Arrivederci Lady Dar. Saying goodbye to Etta and Duke!  

Thanks  Patrick and Corinne for hosting last night. Best wishes to you Patrick on your travels - go safely, take care and have fun. Phil and I won't be here next Wed 18th but we will host on 25th. Please let us know nearer the date if you can come. bye for now Gill Hi All, Bridge next Wednesday April in Summerland has been proposed. I would prefer Tuesday. Let me know if people can do the 17th?? Jos and Olly can decide who will host. Penticton group can meet at 611 Burns street at 6:15. Thanks All, Corinne Corinne, We still can't make 17th as going away or a few days. As I said we'll host the following week, 24 or 25th to be decided later. Gill 

Amos Andrei Lakos — with Patricia Maughan. Galantina & Gallipoli today
  

I can play bridge on Wednesday the 18th Looking forward to seeing all Judy Love those pics . Disappointed I missed the evening!! Judy xo Corinne, Hope you are feeling a little better today. Checked my calendar and can' t play next week, forgot that Aart and I were going to Leavensworth/Wenachee. Are you feeling a little better Olly? Healthy wishes. Jos Corinne, Thanks for organizing us in Patrick’s absence. I am busy Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I am free Monday and Thursday though. Pamela Anyone able to play on Thursday April 19th? I'm willing to host again. Corinne Corinne, I am able to play next Thursday. Pamela Not able to play on Thursday the 19th. I am working Judy

Hi Corrine, I hope to be well and able to play next Wednesday. I'll keep you posted if any change. Hugs, Olly Hi all, I thought I replied earlier this morning but cant find my note in the send box.Anywayzzz...if you get my e.mail twice sorry, but I cant play either day next week. Forgot last night Aart and I planned a little outing next week. Ready to play again Tuesday 23rd, or Wednesday 24th. Hope to see everybody happy and healthy in 2 weeks. Jos


Found another lender who won't require the underwriting for my mortgage to happen :) To be continued....Exciting!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment