Thursday 10 January 2019

Snowflake Snowshoe Blues: Thursday, January 10th!

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. -Lord Acton, historian (10 Jan 1834-1902)


 


Hello Ukiyoites! Pleased to hear that everyone is well are both well in spite of the lack of power. We did think of you, imagining you freezing and starving, so pleased to hear that you weathered the storm, so to speak, and enjoyed time with Amira, Oliver and Jacob-Two-Two! Fondestos to you, Calamity and Whirlygig. Stay well. Cheers, Tummler, Patrizzio, Il Conduttore! PS: Coincidentally, I heard one of the Kindness of Strangers clips this morning. Thanks for thinking my story is radio worthy. I'll think about it while snowshoeing!

Hello Sunshine Snowshoe-ers! Thanks to all the tremendous trail blazers who bushwhacked us up to the top to take in such incredible vistas. Thanks as well to Andre, Luigi and Bruno who took pity on me and stayed with me on the easier descent back to the parking lot. Certainly much appreciated. What a day! What an outing!! What lives we are privileged to lead and enjoy!!! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Patrizzio: Are you going to be home tomorrow. Am planning on being in Penticton and stopping in. Cheereo…..Von Bingen…..:😊😊😊 Hi Von Bingen! I'm off snowshoeing again tomorrow with my next door neighbour, Bill. We are leaving at 9:30 am and he said we would probably be back around 2:00 pm. Not sure if this works for you but if so I'd love to see you and catch up. At any rate, send me a message and I'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patrizzio!


Hi Aaturos! Wonderful snapolas indeed! Thanks for the couple of me with my camera. Much appreciated. I'm off snowshoeing again tomorrow with my next door neighbour, Bill. We are leaving at 9:30 am and he said we would probably be back around 2:00 pm. Von Bingen will be in Penticton tomorrow but I'm not sure if timing works for her. Would love to see her and catch up if we can connect. Cheers, Patrizzio!
Calling La Peñita! Come in La Peñita! I guess radio silence means that you and Olga Polga are too, too busy cleaning up the beach or too, too hammered on Margaritas to say hello! Had a simply fabulous day snowshoeing today and I'm off snowshoeing again tomorrow with our next door neighbour, Bill. We are leaving at 9:30 am and he said we would probably be back around 2:00 pm. Von Bingen will be in Penticton tomorrow but I'm not sure if timing works for her. Would love to see her and catch up if we can connect. 

Chloë was over for dinner last night and I did pork loin in the oven. Had made a turnip puff earlier in the day. She complimented me on it and said it was far better than Clara's!!! Must have been as she took all the overlefts home! Trust all goes well. Have you bumped into Lynn and Barb yet? Any bridge? Speaking of which where did you put the bidding book? I can't seem to find it on any of the bookshelves.

Kittens are missing you but not as much as me as I simply don't know what to do with nobody to tell me what I should be doing! Fondestos Rolly Polly and much love to you, Duhlink! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Where is Lady Dar? Forget about her Duke! But I can't. I have to look everywhere!


Thanks for the update Patrick! Happy to hear you are keeping well and entertained while Corinne is away. Lots of friends to keep you busy and the cats are always good company Always glad to get a resume of the hikes and pictures and your happy and busy life Stay well and at peace Elle🙏😊 Hi Murielle! Glad you enjoyed album. Trust all continues to go well. Cheers, Patrizzio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment