Saturday 12 January 2019

Von Bingen and the Black Cat Blues: Saturday, January 12th!



Hi Patrick, I’ve just put $275 in our joint acct. It is over drawn and also we need to pay the TELUS bill before the 22. Please put the same in. Olly and I are off to join Agneta at the beach. And will be there later for a birthday party of one of her friends. We played Wizard last night for an hour or so. Weather great around 27 every day and cooler at night for sleeping.Construction going on
Right behind us so lots of noise every day. Also of course life of families all around us. Love you all, C 


I can't put any money in the joint account because I spent it all on the 200 chicken wings I am making for the shower!! Maybe you can sell Chiclets in the market square...or sing for coins!! Daisy, Daisy give me your answer truuuue....

Hello Chiclet Woman and Daisy, Daisy, et al! Great idea, Ms Tinsel Town, but I'm not sure Lady Dar would dress down to gain any sympathy. She'd have to hide her manicured nails as well! Of course, after a few extra strength Margaritas she'd look pretty rough, even if she isn't doing the "dancing baby!"! At any rate, I love receiving a message from your mother which opens with a demand for money! Reminds me of the email I received last May/June calling for funds! Anyway, I've deposited amount you requested, Darjeeling. [No one keeps you connected to loved ones more than money!! Nothing keeps you connected to loved ones more than money, please! Thanks, I was delirious with fatigue Lol Sorry, no possible excuses for incorrect grammar but am very pleased that Baby Shower went so well! Fine!!! Ahh Think I missed an email here.]

Von Bingen arrived just as I was transferring funds. We spent a congenial hour chatting and she showed me her photos from her two week stay in Kauaʻi, smallest of larger Hawaiian islands, called the Garden Isle. She and five other friends rented two different houses, (a week in each), for $600 Canadian each, for entire stay, (about $43/night), so a pretty reasonable deal. She would go back and from looks of countryside, beaches, waterfalls, etc., I would like to explore place if we ever decided to head there.

She left just before 11:00 am, out to buy Becoming, [I was going to pick up a copy as well but if Olly is going to bring yours back I'll read it once she is home. Let me know and I'll plan accordingly.], and I'm waiting for Chloë to arrive. She wants me to accompany her to Teas & Weaves to take a look at rugs. After that I will do a bit of shopping for Shepherd's Pie I'm making for dinner. Chloë will join me.

Last night I watched the first episode of a new series, Four Seasons in Havana, [Great!! Then you should watch "Shetland" on Netflix. Aarturos Hi Netflix Man! Have watched the first two seasons of Shetland and will start third as soon as I've finished Havana! Cheers, Patrizzio!], with a "wistful detective Mario Conde", leading investigations. Really enjoyed it so you should probably put it on your list, scratching off The Young and the Useless! Kittens are sleeping in Rumpus Room, Duke on your office chair, Miss Etta on large armchair. Don't have too, too much fun at beach birthday party! Fondestos to Olga Polga and much Love to you Chiclet Chick! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Window Cats and settee Kitten! Von Bingen!

Hi Patrizzio, Just bought 3 premium seats tickets for the 3 of us, i.e. "2 old men and the beautiful sea Josinta". See link. Aarturos <https://www.paypal.com/webapps/hermes?flow=1-P&ulReturn=true&token=7BB84868A6034911F&useraction=commit&rm=1&mfid=1547315332922_f5260133e04a&country.x=US&locale.x=en_US#/checkout/done> Hi Impressario Aarturos!
Thanks for obtaining seats. I assume, along with service charges, cost would be around $30 each. I'll give you my share on Monday, either on Monday morning or at bridge that evening. I assume there is a hike or a snowshoe outing. Thanks again. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Von Bingen!

Thank you Pat Dunn, Today I beach walked and swam before breakfast.. Hello to hikers.. DBJS Hi Beachcomber Bum! Pleased to learn that all goes well with you. Seems as if Lady Dar is enjoying the Mexican sun as well. Olga Polga has been with her since this past Monday. On Friday had a simply wonderful time snowshoeing with neighbour Bill Fleet. Will say hello to the hiking gang ton Monday when we attempt the ascent of Cartwright. Fondestos and Cheers to you and Vittoria, Patrizzio!


Hello Fartograms, This Monday we will be conquering Cartwright under the very capable leadership of our won patrol expert Kilian Jungen! It may still be icy, so if you have crampons, please bring them. We will get together at 9:00 at the IGA parking lot in Summerland. The Pentictonites will get together at the HH in Penticton at 8:40AM to carpool their way to the IGA in Summerland. After another great hike, we will have a beverage at a locale of your choice. See you Monday! Aarturos

No comments:

Post a Comment