Saturday 19 August 2017

Goin' to The Chapel in Kamloops Blues: Saturday, August 19th!

Dear Patrick We hope you are doing well. We are coming back to our stay with you in Penticton on the 18th or 19th in September. To find you, however, we need your exact residential adress and the telephone number. We are looking forward to seeing you!!!!! Cheers Annemarie and Rudolf

Hello Annemaria Tremonte and Rudu Rudenheimer! How lovely to hear from you! Trust you are both well. Our "exact" residential address is Burns Street, Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 4X2, North America, Milky Way Galaxy! Home phone number: 1-250!

We arrived, here in Kamloops, yesterday afternoon, about 3:00 pm,
for Rebecca's and Corey's wedding, this afternoon, at 2:00 pm. Lady Dar went straight to the wedding rehearsal while I stayed at the hotel and enjoyed the elliptical at the gym down the hall. She is now a Marriage Officiant and will conduct the ceremony itself. Last night was the rehearsal dinner and we had a wonderful time visiting with friends and family members, many we'd not seen in some time, some since Nicolina's wedding in Mexico, with you two!
Must away as Chloƫ and I are off to the gym. Lady Dar is reading by the pool! Afterwards I hope to try in a few quick visits to friends who live here in town and then it will be time to get ready for wedding. Fondestos from the Wedding Officiant and The Forty-One Year Old! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Pics: Snap from hotel gym where I used the elliptical after we checked in. Rehearsal dinner! Time for bed!


H Just checked my phone this morning over my first cup! We are home this morning if you would like a bullet- proof coffee..supposed to give you energy. Let me know so I will be out of my night gown by then. The air was great yesterday and not too bad today so much better for the wedding B

Hi Night Gown Bullet Proof Java Lady! I'm just back from the gym and given that Lady Dar wants to leave for wedding site, about half an hour north of town on Cold Creek Road, off Paul Lake Rd, before 1:00 pm, [She has some pre-ceremony things to do before wedding, itself, at 2:00 pm. Yes, smoke shouldn't be such an issue, thankfully.], today won't be possible. However, if I wear my Kevlar vest perhaps tomorrow morning, if convenient for you, we'd like a short visit and target practice! I will wear my cammos and Lady Dar will bring an AK-47! Anyway, let me know and we'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Pic: Lady Dar in hot tub with Nicolina and her son Jaxon. Her husband, Marvin, trying to take a nap after last night's bash! They will move to Kamloops at the end of this month as Nicolina has a job as a Child Protection Officer with band here, same position she held in Vancouver with Squamish band in North Van. They just bought a house, about a block away from where her brother, Ryan and wife, Meagan, live.


Jacinta, Jan Harmata has also offered to help at the aid station Monday morning. Hi Water Bottle Goils! I can stay until 1:00 pm, on Monday, so count on that, Jacinta. On another matter, bridge and dinner, Naramata Goil, have you thought about next Saturday's invitation? Let me know. Cheers, Patrizzio!Pic: Lady Dar in hotel hot-tub this morning, Nicolina, with sister of groom, and her son Jaxon.

No comments:

Post a Comment