Thursday 10 August 2017

Wild Whitneys and Terrible Tella On Top of Old Smkey Blues: Thursday, August 10th!

A fly that lands on a carabao feels itself to be higher than the carabao. -Filipino proverb


Lazy Lady Dar was up at 6:00 am to let out Devil Duke who was flipping coins from my change dish, onto the carpet, to get our attention. I say "'lazy" as she simply opened the sliding door and returned to bed, not bothering to take down the barricade I'd erected in front of the patio cat door to prevent Houdini from making his Great Escape last night! When he next stood on my chest, staring intently at me, it was 7:15 am so I knew it was feeding time at the zoo! Adorable Miss Etta was curled up against her mistress, snuggling in the crook of her bent legs. Smoke just as heavy this morning so no relief in sight! A solid gray sheet masks the hills to the west, completely obscuring what little view we would otherwise have. Rumours of rain later on the weekend. One hopes they prove to be true!

 I look forward to the lobster feast. But what, no live ones?? I was looking forward to killing them before they go on the barbie, that's the most fun - apart from eating. I'll bring some utensils as well ( to extract all the edible morsels ). I trust Patricio has a sharp, heavy duty knife. And not to worry , we'll bring you a side of chicken. Thanks for having us! See you later today Liisa Hi Liisa,
I inquired about live lobsters, but they have to be cooked within 24 hours. Since I'm traveling today, they weren't an option. The ones I got are cooked. They will only require 3 minutes in boiling water, or 5 minutes on the barbecue wrapped in foil. Hope this will be OK. Cheers, Peter 


Dear Liisa, Tella The Terrible, et al! Are you sure you are Finnish, not Russian and related to Ivan? Obviously, life in the rat-race has turned you into a sadistic monster, rubbing your hands with delight at the thought of ending the lives of these briny innocentes with a blood-stained machete! At least I won't have to provide any instruments of mass culinary destruction. My hands are clean unlike The Henchman of The Naramata, aiding and abetting with boiling water and tin foil. Rest assured that the BCSPCC, [BC Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Crustaceans], has already been alerted! Hold the chicken, Jugos Dom Pedro, and make that three orders of large fries! Cheers, Mr Potatoe Head Patrizzio!

"Much of the inspiration for Twenty Thousand Leagues came in fact from Verne's own experience. He was born on an island in a major whaling port; and while preparing the book he spoke to mariners in Nantes and Amiens, including his brother Paul, a retired naval officer. In 1865 he bought a fishing-boat of 8 or 10 tonnes and used it as a study while sailing along the Brittany and Normandy coasts. In 1868 it was refitted and baptized the Saint-Michel; in September he sailed to Gravesend on it, where he wrote: 'I'm just finishing the first volume of Twenty Thousand Leagues ... How beautiful [the scenery] is and what fuel for the imagination!' His wife is meant to have sardonically commented: 'How can Jules write all those things [about the sea's marvels], when he turns his backside to them all the time?' Jules, I suffer the same criticism from my friends and family myself!


The Extraordinary Journeys: Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas Jules Verne translated by William Butcher Oxford University Press Copyright William Butcher 1998 How difficult is the life of a visionary, Dear Reader!

Look at the virtual of my place! Hi Chloe, He works fast, I'll give him that. You can click on the links below to play around with the two different styles of tour. The Matterport with the dollhouse floorplan looks awesome. More expensive but that may be the way forward. Let me know what you think, your feedback is important to me. This doesn't include Lisa's shots which I haven't seen yet, this is just the early stages of what your marketing will look like. CN

Real Vision Tour (branded): http://real.vision/208-2001-wall-st-vancouver

Matterport https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=cNqD4A8nr7k

MLS Compliant link https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=cNqD4A8nr7k&mls=1


So cool! It looks awesome! Predicting 700. End of an era...new adventures await. more pictures, different photographer:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iqgxw5vuzf2i311/AADmRMtGuGqOiM4rbrUeGuGua?dl=0

Hi Miss Pushy! All of the shots/systems look so terrific that I'm thinking of putting in a bid myself! Did you forward these links to Flash? Cheers and Love, Duke & Dad! Can you forward as I don't have his email. Thanks, please tell him he can pass along to his friends. And they can text the agent directly if they are interested. Hi Flash! Here are a couple of "tours" of the loft to send to your friends! Thanks and Cheers, Patrizzio! Hi again, Jimmy Olsen! Another set of snapolas! Cheers, Bar(bar)ossa/Patrizzio! Fantastic! Those look great. I’ll forward them along. Do you know what the asking price is going to be? And how many square feet? If that is still under embargo and you aren’t able to say, by all means just use semaphore or you can tap out the amounts via a telegram! -A. 

Hi again, Cub Reporter! Loft is 850 square feet. Text Chloƫ about asking price. Funnily enough, Flamin' and Sarge are about to drop by as they were looking a suite in a condo that we looked at earlier in the week. As far as I'm concerned, $700/month strata fees are something I don't want any part of even if it is quite a comfortable, roomy layout, with a decent view. They are up, along with Jo-Anne, also from Harbour Terrace, for a week at their place in Spirit Ridge, before Corey's wedding next Saturday, with Lady Dar performing the ceremony! Never a dull moment in Penticton and environs! Cheers, Patrizzio!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment